General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

26 minutes ago, Britty said:

Really regret not taking a chance on the guy from Pokemonexchange, even though they had no references. Oh well, what can you do.

Do you need someone to Ram dump the Exeggutor at worlds, or is that already planned to be covered? 

Exeggutor is covered.

I may be able to get the Jirachi, Ditto and 2nd Yokohama Pikachu.

Now, for 1st Pikachu and Mimikyu..

1 hour ago, Britty said:

Really regret not taking a chance on the guy from Pokemonexchange, even though they had no references. Oh well, what can you do.

Do you need someone to Ram dump the Exeggutor at worlds, or is that already planned to be covered? 

We know someone who did, and they got the 2nd Pikachu and Ditto.  Also @Kirzi set up a trade too.
We will have something, just not full NTR Dumps. :|

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Okay, we have all Pikachu, Ditto and Mimikyu.
Will release the wonder cards (probably in a few days) when we're done harvesting the information.

All that's missing is Jirachi, as of now.

Full wondercards? :)

I've got a Jirachi wonder card, but we're in the process of verifying it's legitimacy.
Another member will be getting one via trade, so we'll be checking against that one.
(it's a bargain scenario type of thing, so I don't want to bring details up just yet)
[as of now, the Jirachi is likely the event copy, but playing it safe]

Regarding Korean Mew, it's said to be the exact same one.
Asking @katsuya on whether he'll be able to get wc7full dump for us.
@BLACKBIRD also will be going :)

• Like 1
  • Ditto 1

35 minutes ago, TheObserverYouAlwaysWanted said:

this might be off topic but i hear some people are still getting banned

how is that even possible didn't the banwave stop several weeks ago ?? o.O

People unbanned themselves using a public friend seed. Nintendo saw that lots of people were using this seed and banned it

And this is completely off-topic. If you want to talk further on this, find a thread that regards this topic but don't do it here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheObserverYouAlwaysWanted said:

this might be off topic but i hear some people are still getting banned

how is that even possible didn't the banwave stop several weeks ago ?? o.O

4 hours ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

People unbanned themselves using a public friend seed. Nintendo saw that lots of people were using this seed and banned it

And this is completely off-topic. If you want to talk further on this, find a thread that regards this topic but don't do it here.

Just to clarify:

PGL ban and 3DS ban isn't the same thing.

furthermore, PGL apparently had a few criteria that will lead to your save-pgl ban, such as region changing.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Huh, if it's TCG-related it's most likely not gonna be shiny, but at least we might get some UBs along with it.

Maybe giving it/them some exclusive moves? (I.E: I really like Pheromosa but has no coverage against ghosts, give her Knock Off at least)

I hope so, but every TCG release for this Gen, has only been one Pokemon :/