General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Edit : you talk about the jump festa one ?

Yeah, I am talking about the jump festa one, and the other events marked as (dubious, lack of text), including the WCS14K mons. If we can find pics of the wc text while they are being received, we can determine if yours or the powersaves one have the correct text.

At least I know for sure the Jump Festa linoone got the correct text, both from pics and from ripping it from a friends cartridge (as he went to the event -and no, those pics I linked aren't his-).

PS: The korean one has definitely no issues, as you said, I just wanted to point out the WCS14K MIGHT have similar issues to the 4124 WC, since you singled out the WCS14K lack of text in your post.

Edited by BPSpike

Exactly. As you can see at http://i.imgur.com/I4TrQCn.jpg

And 3A is not wrong value.

Mine do not have 3A in value (WCS linoone), it probably depend on the receiving language, maybe that's the same for other events, idk.

Ok so I remove the garchomp wondercard if it's a hacked one, thanks.

Edit : I can redeem again any PAL codes and contribute them, later for the other one

Edited by ElseSomeone

It's not an issue for the korean one, don't worry (and no, it doesn't change, it's 2A for all the languages in that specific distro, the issue was with the Jump Festa Linoone distro, nothing else) ;) .

But yeah, do try clearing the cookies and history for and close the browser, and reopen it before using the savout or savin links.

No such thing as findings, again. The byte does not magically change for each language, it's static for each event.

The issue is identifying if the garchomp (TID 4124) provided is modified or not based on the text and pics of the event reception itself, since it pokemonmaniac reported it could be hacked. I can't find redemption pics to check which one of those texts is the correct one, and therefore ascertain elsesomeone's contribution for that particular garchomp is legal enough (I bet that it is, anyways), but since pokemonmaniac seems to have a different display text on his wondercard, this might be worthwile checking.

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough or didn't express the point properly.

No such thing as findings, again. The byte does not magically change for each language, it's static for each event.

The issue is identifying if the garchomp (TID 4124) provided is modified or not based on the text and pics of the event reception itself, since it pokemonmaniac reported it could be hacked. I can't find redemption pics to check which one of those texts is the correct one, and therefore ascertain elsesomeone's contribution for that particular garchomp is legal enough (I bet that it is, anyways), but since pokemonmaniac seems to have a different display text on his wondercard, this might be worthwile checking.

No need to apologize, I just wanted a "more or less conclusive statement".

While it is hard to determine for that Garchomp,

At the very least we should have multiple receptions for future Korean events to determine if any other conditions play a part/ if submitted copy is legit.

Since I have not redeem it by myself it's clearly an uncertain event, maybe it can be in the powersave list or something like that, or simply delete.

if someone get the Daegu Store Pachirisu, it will be possible to check but as far as we know, no one here has it :/

Edit :

I've reception pictures for this garchomp, if someone can put his game language in korean and compare, here they are :

994294_1397322872.jpg

380804_1397322882.jpg

Can confirm, the event text seems to be byte 3A, as it reads:

포켓몬이벤트에 와 주셔서

감사 함니다!

소포는 포켓몬센터에 있는

배달원에게 받으십시오!

while 2A byte's text is:

포켓몬이벤트에 와 주셔서

감사 함니다!

소포는 포켓몬센터에 있는

배달원에게 받으십시오!!

Note the extra ! at the end, which, in the pictures, is nowhere to be seen. So, the contributed wondercard has been most likely, edited by the original cart owner.

Thanks for providing the pics, they are also consistent with the pics provided by blackshark in the event announcement topic, elsesomeone! :D

I see... we can still put 3A instead of 2A to make her legit back (if she has been legit one day)...

(can you send me the link to the announcement topic) ?

Plus, I have now a doubt with my wobbufet wondercard, since she was pass over wc6 editor to mark her unused, and unwatermaked manually, (because i've inject her back to my game after knowing they are watermarked), I can't be sure she's clean anymore with the 3A byte that don't show up in the editor.

But this card was legal before that, so if it's just this byte, you can change it without problems

[sorry if my english is a bit jumbled up, I am not very good in explanation]

No, contributions must have a certain degree of legitimacy (or, at least, without proper verifications: legitimacy). Modifying something back to an "unmodified" status is a no go for the purpose of this collection, imo. Up to theSlayer tho.

Regarding your other question, since it's for personal use and not a contribution, if you saved it with wc6editor, it fucked over your wondercard because it defaults the "empty" text to the pokemon movie text (00), so to restore it as closely as you can to its previous state, you might have to remember all its original details, but it will never be legit again, just legal. What you do with that info it's up to you, as long as it's for private use. Also, the watermark doesn't affect legality at all, there is no need to remove it, it's only there so both SciresM and theSlayer can easily tell if the file has been purposely modified.

As a general warning: Contributing modified or "un-watermarked" wc6s should never be done, no matter what, if you know it's been tampered with beforehand.

the fact is that this card has been contributed, but I should have un-watermarked her properly, I don't know... (but i've say that with the contribution if I remember well)

I probably have a backup of the ram2sav for the first use, I will check tomorrow, until now, as I am not sure that this one is clean, she can be removed I think.

(what a weird idea to put watermarked ._.).

anyway, I can send the .zip of the korean wondercards I have (there is all the WCS14K event distributed in pokémon X) - If someone can check if they are legal, I can send that by pm before

The text for that wobbuffet event is the same for both bytes in the italian language (like english and probably spanish), so unless you find a backup the unmodified one, we won't be able to ascertain its legality, let alone its legitimacy.

The text for that wobbuffet event is the same for both bytes in the italian language (like english and probably spanish), so unless you find a backup the unmodified one, we won't be able to ascertain its legality, let alone its legitimacy.

I've a lot of files so I will check all my stuff, anyway, i've pmed you the WCS14K events (Pokémon X)

Anyway, no one has the french and spanish heracross and pinsir distributed in USA/Canada ?

I've a lot of files so I will check all my stuff, anyway, i've pmed you the WCS14K events (Pokémon X)

Anyway, no one has the french and spanish heracross and pinsir distributed in USA/Canada ?

It should be fine just using the ENG WC, the event was the same and the text language changes ingame. There was no different OT for that distro in the other languages.

The WCS14K ones you sent me seem to be fine as far as I can tell. Only difference with the PS ones is the gender (and they both match what is know of the event), bear in mind that if you didn't go to the event yourself, they could be modified PS files, but if you trust your sources, or theSlayer does, that's fine.

Shiny Rayquaza from Maxsoft :

Card #: 0090

A special shiny Rayquaza!

Species: Rayquaza

Item: (None)

Move 1: Dragon Pulse

Move 2: Twister

Move 3: Thunder

Move 4: Extreme Speed

OT: SG Summer'1

ID: 3145/90

[ATTACH]12328[/ATTACH]

thanks, however this Rayquaza was already provided earlier.

Anyway, for those who want the serial code.

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwoobox.com%2Fmen7f3&h=xAQFGJIrPAQFOYbZgpPeiRJ_Sh1AXk5u5y7XiLtjFsl5a9A&enc=AZP5vq4kYG9m_8SYbNv4V2vgPOBT8bkKuL6U0PxhpXPbkcYg2wGdlOphumAjFscQKTEABZ-O4jJERBhxDcH-NBsMqtKG-gQgsY4Z0n6eoLegLI6QHSwA6bttr9NHYlLlxRnLeE82zoQY8lGU72_3EHfrwyUk-RJpcrELI1Hv5z7-pe7nvZg8Tg87h9fwV9h-L66uKa4M65SJaymocs9PkSzZ&s=1

• 5 weeks later...

Wondercard Title :

Un Dracolosse prêt pour le combat !

Wondercard Text :

La force et la célérité de Dracolosse
font de lui un adversaire redoutable.
En combinant ses meilleures capacités
avec la poussée d'Attaque et de Vitesse
obtenue grâce à Danse Draco, rien ni
personne ne peut l'arrêter !

Download : https://1fichier.com/?5fj1d7mqru