Zerbe92

Pokemon Colosseum Unreleased English e-Card Pokemon (All Languages Available Now)

58 posts in this topic

Zerbe92    12

There was something I had to change, but i cant remember it's been so long haha

its on the notes on my old pc with those other Language E Pokemon files when I find it ill let you know what it was I did to get them.

Edited by Zerbe92

HaxAras    125

I've been wondering. I heard somebody (ajxpk?) Say that the game can't be booted up outside of the language it was started in. Specifically the story if I remember correctly. But I could just use the Colo/XD editor to change the save language, play the save using my NA copy and then convert it back to catch the Pokemon. That's my goal anyway. At the very least, I have video proof that the Japanese E-reader and cards work with the North American copy of the game so as long as the region conversion works.  

Sabresite    232

I don't think our gallery (or for legality checking) has definitive copies of all of these pokemon in each language, nor the actual e-reader files themselves.  I would love to collate all of this.  I would love it if all of you could extract what you have and we could include it (with your authorship) on the gallery.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

HaxAras    125
6 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I don't think our gallery (or for legality checking) has definitive copies of all of these pokemon in each language, nor the actual e-reader files themselves.  I would love to collate all of this.  I would love it if all of you could extract what you have and we could include it (with your authorship) on the gallery.

Thanks everyone!

What exactly do you need? I made my Japanese copies public. I made my Japanese save file public and I'm pretty sure I have a save file right before capturing Scizor as well. I wanted to try to get a shiny one but I don't know anything about RNG. 

When I actually get my Spanish copy of the game, I can start getting the European copies of the Pokemon and contribute mine. 

I currently have 5 sets of these Pokemon.

2 Japanese sets in gen 4 I downloaded from this site. 

My own personal Japanese set.

trigger_death's which I downloaded above 

My own personal English set. (So far, I've kept these between me and my best friend.)

I'll try to contribute as many as I can. It just takes hours to fight all the trainers. 

HaxAras    125

I'd previously only shared these with my best friend and intended to keep my original set to myself. But in the spirit of sharing (and research) and because of what @Zerbe92 has done, I'm sharing my English set as well. The Japanese ones have already been posted elsewhere but I thought I'd include them. (Missing but shared elsewhere are trigger_death's English E-reader mons.)

Cheers!

E-reader HaxAras-Aras English and Japanese.7z

Sabresite    232

Thank you guys!  I was trying to remember if I read something about e-reader in other languages (german, etc)? Is this a thing? And do we know of copies of them anywhere?

HaxAras    125
1 minute ago, Sabresite said:

Thank you guys!  I was trying to remember if I read something about e-reader in other languages (german, etc)? Is this a thing? And do we know of copies of them anywhere?

Zerbe92 was able to get them in every language. I purchased a Spanish copy of Colosseum and was told PAL copies could be loaded in any language. I intend to test that out. If that's the case, you'll have at least 2 sets in every language.

Has anybody done any research into RNG manipulation on these Pokemon? I'd love to work together to get each of us a set of shinnies.