[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

I haven't given up on the Mystic Tickets.

But it kinda looks like I'm the only one who's still fighting to get them. :XD:

There's still a lot of people who have been to the Events, but I haven't contacted them yet.

I actually wonder why so many think there's no chance, I mean what have you tried so far to be so sure about it?

I can tell you one thing for sure... with just waiting and hoping that someone finds us we're not coming far...

All I can say that this summer I was talking with many collectors...

And there's something I haven't talked about in public yet. There might be a big reveal over the time, that's all I can say for now.

One thing I can say for now is that there are still chances. The potential that we can get more Events is there.

Before anyone asks about what else we could do than contacting people directly... (I personally don't like contacting people who I don't know... haha)

For example, one thing that hasn't been done yet is, we could advertise this project to get more attention and this way possibly reach someone who has what we want.

I would recommend to do this before we release the Tool, because after the Release it becomes more likely that we're just getting scammed.

There's still a lot of people who have been to the Events, but I haven't contacted them yet.

Since Real FINALLY sent French Sapphire off, it might be a good idea to contact those people.

I actually wonder why so many think there's no chance, I mean what have you tried so far to be so sure about it?

I can tell you one thing for sure... with just waiting and hoping that someone finds us we're not coming far...

All I can say that this summer I was talking with many collectors...

And there's something I haven't talked about in public yet. There might be a big reveal over the time, that's all I can say for now.

One thing I can say for now is that there are still chances. The potential that we can get more Events is there.

Before anyone asks about what else we could do than contacting people directly... (I personally don't like contacting people who I don't know... haha)

For example, one thing that hasn't been done yet is, we could advertise this project to get more attention and this way possibly reach someone who has what we want.

I would recommend to do this before we release the Tool, because after the Release it becomes more likely that we're just getting scammed.

OK. What do you mean by advertising? Like on forums and YouTube and stuff? Guess I hadn't really thought about it :P . Reason I assumed we had no shot with the Mystic Ticket was because it's been brought up a couple times, only to then not get the ticket. If there's anything that we can do, let us know! Hopefully someone can still get us a Mystic Ticket. Also, a big reveal 0_0 ? Sounds good :)

Yeah... For example, someone could open a Thread on a site like gamefaqs... (or any other site with a lot of gamers...)

I don't know how to call it like... something like... "Looking for American Mystic Tickets" or anything like that.

And then explain about our project. If we're lucky someone who has one (and is able to dump it) reads it.

This is just an example! That's btw. what I did at Neoseeker, I opened my own little Shop there to get in touch with people.

I have seen some old Threads about these Events in some forums where people said that they have been to these Events.

Unfortunately it's been a while and I don't have the bookmarks at hand now, but when we Google we should find some of these people again.

Some of them are still active these days and I think it's worth a shot to contact these people.

About the reveal... stay tuned! I can't talk about it yet but will let you guys know when the time is right.

Yeah... For example, someone could open a Thread on a site like gamefaqs... (or any other site with a lot of gamers...)

I don't know how to call it like... something like... "Looking for American Mystic Tickets" or anything like that.

And then explain about our project. If we're lucky someone who has one (and is able to dump it) reads it.

This is just an example! That's btw. what I did at Neoseeker, I opened my own little Shop there to get in touch with people.

I have seen some old Threads about these Events in some forums where people said that they have been to these Events.

Unfortunately it's been a while and I don't have the bookmarks at hand now, but when we Google we should find some of these people again.

Some of them are still active these days and I think it's worth a shot to contact these people.

About the reveal... stay tuned! I can't talk about it yet but will let you guys know when the time is right.

The hype is real.

Btw. most important would it be to get informations about the American Mystic Ticket that was distributed at Pokémon Rocks in 2005.

It's the one I barely have any information about... the only thing I know about it that it exists.

• 4 weeks later...

At long last, the price for all this waiting!: https://github.com/suloku/wc-tool/releases/tag/0.1

Yes, there's no FRLG Mystic ticket yet, as you know, we posponed release in an attempt to get the missing events, but seems pointles to keep it anymore since we collected everything we could already (many thanks to Real.96!!).

I'm gonna make a thread for the tool, but I gotta sleep so I'll be trying to update it during the week. GC/WII and NDS injection apps tomorrow, sorry for those expecting them (they are ready, but can't pospone sleeping anymore).

Please keep anything tool-related here, this thread is for mystery gift research and discussion: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?50474-GEN-III-Mystery-Gift-Tool-Nintendo-Events-Wondercards-e-Trainer-cards-and-e-Berry-editor-(and-more!)

Big thanks again to Real.96 fort helping us to get all the European Mystery Gifts/Events together.

Without him it wouldn't have been possible for us to get the Aurora and Eon Tickets all together.

Especially the Eon Tickets, since their Scripts are so rare thanks to the termination command at the end.

Speaking of the European Eon Tickets there is something weird about them.

We don't know why but for some reason they (NOE) scrapped the first String...

So, instead starting with the "DAD: [NAME]! Good to see you! ..."-string it starts right with the "DAD: It appears to be a ferry TICKET..."-string.

But what's even more odd is that you get the ticket right between this and the last string.

At least in the languages I'm able to understand it still makes sense, but it's still strange. :D

You can see for yourself, I made gifs where you can see the Script in all 5 languages.

ENG:

FJdJkgF.gif

FRE:

DX0TGgN.gif

ITA:

tV0puAg.gif

GER:

4lsWAw6.gif

SPA:

Wn8hNkb.gif

Edited by ajxpkm