[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

Great! You don't have a backup before the trade then? Anyways, the sectionr regarding wondercard data should be untouched even if you made a trade (I guess).

BTW, I noticed pkhex already had gen 3 language functions, both for international and japanesse encoding, so I've switched to its functions and I have jap support for wondercard editing with no effort :P

Hi guys!

Here is my Leaf Green (ITA) save file after the game came back from Nintendo yesterday. The Aurora Ticket has not been retrieved yet. I added a little gift for all the awesome work you guys all did! It's in the first party slot, 100% legal shiny obtained through soft resets. I trained it in Emerald then back to Leaf Green. Unfortunately, I didn't know anything about EV training at the time I caught it, so you might find the stats a little crappy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it :)

SAV file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/164w2n92mwsdhc3/POKEMON_LEAF_BPGI00.sav

Hey! It's cool, pretty awesome. But we already have Italian Aurora Ticket.

We really need the English one, since that's the last in that's missing in the collection of the European FRLG Aurora Tickets...

Was it the only game you have sent to them?

Yes it's the only one. Unfortunately I don't have any FireRed/LeafGreen english carts, but I doubt Nintendo Italia would accept them or even if they did, they would have to dispose of the English version of the event, which to me seems very unlikely to happen... :(

If there is any other way I can help you I would be really happy to do it!

Great! You don't have a backup before the trade then? Anyways, the sectionr regarding wondercard data should be untouched even if you made a trade (I guess).

BTW, I noticed pkhex already had gen 3 language functions, both for international and japanesse encoding, so I've switched to its functions and I have jap support for wondercard editing with no effort :P

Guys i've got the carts back and i'm home ;) Who have i to send the save? i've also got a backup before sending the games to nintendo ;) I'm checking if in leafgreen english the event is in english

I sent: italian emerald, italian refire, italian sapphire, english leafgreen. Tell me which you need

@Real.96:

I have sent you my e-mail address via PM. :)

Great job! Especially I need the FRLG En Aurora Ticket.

The Italian Eon Ticket and it would be nice to check out the It Emerald Aurora Ticket as well.

Yes it's the only one. Unfortunately I don't have any FireRed/LeafGreen english carts, but I doubt Nintendo Italia would accept them or even if they did, they would have to dispose of the English version of the event, which to me seems very unlikely to happen... :(

If there is any other way I can help you I would be really happy to do it!

No problem. Thank you. :) Every save file is helpful. And btw. the European Distribution Device supports 5 languages.

So theoretically we could get all the missing European Events in Italy!

I wonder if the European Users here work all together we might be able to get the other Eon Tickets and Emerald Aurora Tickets as well.

BIG UPDATE!

I'm happy to announce that we successfully collected all of the European Aurora Tickets on FRLG!

Aurora Ticket - European (Spanish).png

Wait I'm confused.

You send carts to Nintendo to receive wondercards?

Yep. That's what he's doing.

We figured out that they still distribute Eon Tickets and Aurora Tickets in Italy. :D

583dd07f82ea5_AuroraTicket-European(Span

BIG UPDATE:

I'm happy to announce that we successfully collected all of the European Aurora Tickets on FR&LG!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13275[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13279[/ATTACH]

Yep. That's what he's doing.

We figured out that they still distribute Eon Tickets and Aurora Tickets in Italy. :D

Did you traslate them? Or are they original?

Did you traslate them? So they're not original?

No. They're all original! :grog:

Btw. I updated the first post.

From the European Events we're now just missing...

Eon Ticket Bag_Eon_Ticket_Sprite.png

(Ruby & Sapphire)

English - French - German - Spanish

Aurora Ticket Bag_AuroraTicket_Sprite.png

(Emerald only!)

French - German - Spanish

Edited by ajxpkm

No. They're all original! :grog:

Btw. I updated the first post.

From the European Events we're now just missing...

Eon Ticket

English - French - German - Spanish

Aurora Ticket

Emerald

French - German - Spanish

Fantastic! All original! :D

Anyway, i think i'll buy a spanish ruby in these days and i'll send it to Nintendo ;)

Fantastic! All original! :D

Anyway, i think i'll buy a spanish ruby in these days and i'll send it to Nintendo ;)

That's great!

Wait a while. Maybe there are some other folks here who will send you their cartridges.

Then we can collect some more of them!

That's great!

Wait a while. Maybe there are some other folks here who will send you their cartridges.

Then we can collect some more of them!

Yes i think i'll buy it and wait that someone will send me his game. In this way i can make one shipment with more games

We could also make something like a donation.

So that you could buy some Pokémon games in other languages.

Just an idea...

Otherwise it would be cool if we find some European folks from the countries we're still missing some Events, who could send you their cartridges.

I know we have some Users from Spain and Germany... we will find definitely folks from there who would do it...

We also need someone from France, anyone from France here?

We could also make something like a donation.

So that you could buy some Pokémon games in other languages.

Just an idea...

Otherwise it would be cool if we find some European folks from the countries we're still missing some Events, who could send you their cartridges.

I know we have some Users from Spain and Germany... we will find definitely folks from there who would do it...

We also need someone from France, anyone from France here?

Mhmhmh a donation. Is there a way to put all togheter some money to buy the missing carts? Maybe everyone of us can buy a cart from eBay and put my adress so the carts arrive to me. Anyway I saw a french ruby with a cool price.

Yeah it could be done using PayPal for example.

Also I will check on ebay if I see something. Especially for the Emerald games I consider also to give some money if they're too expensive.

I would prefer to give to the money directly, because I'm not so interested in owning these games myself and this way we can save shipping costs.

We will see these days, ok? :smile: Maybe we can gather some ideas about how we get the missing Events.

It would be great if we can collect some cartridges before you send them to there the next time!

Yeah it could be done using PayPal for example.

Also I will check on ebay if I see something. Especially for the Emerald games I consider also to give some money if they're too expensive.

I would prefer to give to the money directly, because I'm not so interested in owning these games myself and this way we can save shipping costs.

We will see these days, ok? :smile: Maybe we can gather some ideas about how we get the missing Events.

It would be great if we can collect some cartridges before you send them to there the next time!

Perfect! So i wait what you decide to do ;)

I fully intend to buy Pokemon games in every single language. If I can get my hands on enough money, and somebody from Europe could help me track down the carts. I could pay for them all, have them mailed to you and then Nintendo. Have the saves extracted before finally being sent to me.

Edited by HaxAras

I fully intend to buy Pokemon games in every single language. If I can get my hands on enough money, and somebody from Europe could help me track down the carts. I could pay for them all, have them mailed to you and then Nintendo. Have the saves extracted before finally being sent to me.

To buy carts, you have only to search them on eBay. If you send them to me i'll send them to Nintendo and i will exctract the save file before send them finally to you ;) i can do everything you asked

To buy carts, you have only to search them on eBay. If you send them to me i'll send them to Nintendo and i will exctract the save file before send them finally to you ;) i can do everything you asked

In regards to our PM,

I'll like to send you my Pokemon Sapphire (English)

I should be able to use my NDS + flash cart to do a before-after save :)

I've compared the Eon ticket + Emerald aurora ticket before and after savefiles.

It seems nintendo re-saved at pokemon center before eon ticket injection. It seems like their protocol to inject the events tells them to go to the nearest pokemon center, get to that certain spot and save, then inject the WC.

In any case, differente before-after the card is given is exactly the same we are doing with an artificial injection (script+ wondercard, script+item).

That means that, for the legit events collected, injecting the wc/eon ticket has the same output as nintendo.

It would be really awesome if we could get all legit events (specially eon ticket scripts) trough nintendo italy!

Has anyone contacted nintendo america? Maybe someone could get Mystic ticket this way.

ps: jap support for wondercard/wondernews fully working now :)

EDIT: I had hope the text in italian eon ticket script would be the same as in the debug rom, but nope :( (https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46883-GEN-3-Mystery-Gift-Research&p=209331&viewfull=1#post209331)