[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

Unfortunately there is not much new to tell in the moment...

I did some research regarding the Spanish Aurora Ticket Wonder Card, which is still missing...

And I learned that there were also 2 Wonder Cards distributed in Mexico.

The Aurora Ticket was distributed at the Electronic Game Show 2004. (held from October 22nd to October 24th in 2004, at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.)

And the Mystic Ticket was distributed at the Electronic Game Show 2005. (held from October 21st to October 23rd in 2005, at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.)

Here is the source of this information:

http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_eventos_de_la_tercera_generaci%C3%B3n#Pok.C3.A9mon_Rojo_Fuego_y_Verde_Hoja

EDIT:

I found a Screenshot of a spanish (or mexican?) Aurora Ticket Wonder Card, but it could be hacked...

The style the text is written is different from all the other cards, which says to me that this smells fishy.

So maybe this makes everything just even more confusing... haha...

Here in comparison with the one from MORFEO and the one from Richard Redfield...

ori2.png

AuroraTicket.png

oritickettp2.png

ori2.png.b50ac7af42095a65d75c4a4fb5f350a

AuroraTicket.png.8f94cdbf4120b85533f3b93

oritickettp2.png.7656ba32cb79b13600fc2ee

Edited by ajxpkm

[cut]

I have just seen a post from October 2014 on some Italy forum where someone wrote a mail to Nintendo asking them if the tickets are still available. http://www.pokemonmillennium.net/forum/topic/69862-biglietto-eone-e-biglietto-aurora-ancora-disponibili-al-download/

The rather unexpected answer was a detailed description on what he has to do and where he has to send his cartridge to.

I asked Nintendo of Italy if it's still possible to get the event Tickets and yes, it is. For some strange reason they told me you can get the Eon Ticket only on Sapphire and the Aurora Ticket only on Emerald and FireRed. No love for Ruby and LeafGreen LOL

I asked Nintendo of Italy if it's still possible to get the event Tickets and yes, it is. For some strange reason they told me you can get the Eon Ticket only on Sapphire and the Aurora Ticket only on Emerald and FireRed. No love for Ruby and LeafGreen LOL

Makes me wish Nintendo of America would load up older games with events. Oh well, that's why this site's up.

Edited by Invader TAK
Spelling Correction.

Unfortunately there is not much new to tell in the moment...

I did some research regarding the Spanish Aurora Ticket Wonder Card, which is still missing...

And I learned that there were also 2 Wonder Cards distributed in Mexico.

The Aurora Ticket was distributed at the Electronic Game Show 2004. (held from October 22nd to October 24th in 2004, at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.)

And the Mystic Ticket was distributed at the Electronic Game Show 2005. (held from October 21st to October 23rd in 2005, at the World Trade Center in Mexico City.)

Here is the source of this information:

http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_eventos_de_la_tercera_generaci%C3%B3n#Pok.C3.A9mon_Rojo_Fuego_y_Verde_Hoja

EDIT:

I found a Screenshot of a spanish (or mexican?) Aurora Ticket Wonder Card, but it could be hacked...

The style the text is written is different from all the other cards, which says to me that this smells fishy.

So maybe this makes everything just even more confusing... haha...

Here in comparison with the one from MORFEO and the one from Richard Redfield...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12601[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12602[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]12603[/ATTACH]

Just want to point out that I have a friend of mine who has obtained both of the Mexican Wonder Cards (and my friend knows the person who attended the event and has the original save files). I won't share screenshots as I am not sure if that would be okay with him (since he sent them to me in confidence that some of the information would be kept secret), but I can confirm some information. Both of the Mexican distributions use English Wonder Card text. Also the Mexican Aurora Ticket activates the Altering Cave event and it does have a gold background on the Wonder Card. The Mexican distribution of the Mystic Ticket text is what is listed as the English Wonder Card Bulbapedia.

Lady Ariel! Nice to meet you.

You're the one who updated the Bulbapedia article. :)

I have huge respect that you share your informations with us.

And thanks for pointing this out. I guess this could be the two Wonder Cards DannyB01 has in his collection.

I wouldn't even be too surprised if he is the one you mean. (I talked with him.)

But I think I have to disappoint you right now... I can tell you for sure that they are fake.

There are many facts that are suspicious about these cards, especially when we keep in mind that most obviously hacked 3rd Gen Wonder Cards are Mexican ones.

A few things I want to tell you, especially about the "Golden Wonder Card"...

For example...

Point 1... why should Nintendo distribute this card in english when the mother tongue in Mexico is spanish?

Because they were too lazy to localize it? Nope, I don't think so...

Point 2... ok, let's just try to assume they just could have used the same Wonder Card they used for the US also for Mexico...

But why would they (a Japanese Company) prefer Mexico over the USA and even Japan and distribute a golden Wonder Card ONLY for Mexico + on top of that exclusive with the Altering Cave feature?

Which btw. is a flag that would have been added to the code, at the same time they could also just have localized the card to spanish...

This doesn't make any sense to me to be honest.

Point 3... Since MORFEO was able to hack Wonder Cards many cards have spread in the spanish/mexican community anyway.

His informations must have been leaked because there was another person who was able to hack Wonder Cards, "Richard Redfield":

https://www.youtube.com/user/RicRedfeld/videos

He's just an example, I don't want to make theories about who's responsible, but maybe everyone should understand why we should have doubts.

There is a very high chance that the ability to create Wonder Cards came into wrong hands and was abused.

And this btw. was barely noticed in the english communities before I started this thread here on pp.org...

Anyway, you see there is a lot that speaks against the legitimacy of these Cards.

Even for those who're not geeks it should be obvious that something about this is weird.

And why all the mystery about this? It makes it even more suspicious IMO.

There are just very few ways to proof the legitimacy for a Wonder Card but without co-operation it's impossible.

We actually have only have two ways how we could proof that a Mexican Wonder Card is a real one.

One way would be a photo from the time it was received, showing the Wonder Card on the Screen... best would be infront of the distribution device to be save.

Alternately the pic could be also just taken at the Event, with a sign or a poster insight, but it's important to see the Wonder Card on it.

A video would be even better, but it's rare that someone is actually filming this. The only person I know who did that was Buyosel from Filb.de:

http://www.pokewiki.de/Alte_Karte

This is what a strong evidence looks like.

The other one and most secure way is by looking and watching the checksums and comparing them with another real card of the same distribution.

Because the checksums are computed with all the data, one for the Wonder Card and another one for the Script, the checksums from the Wonder Cards of one distribution should be always the same.

An US Aurora Ticket Wonder Card just for example should always have exactly the same checksums. If you don't know the checksums you can check the trash bytes, they're the footprint to confirm an legit Event.

We're still investigating which distributions had which type of trash bytes, there is a relation between how the devices were programed for some distributions.

Luckily for us, lostaddict and me figured out that in some cases, the trash bytes are exactly the same.

For instance, the Japanese and the US Aurora Ticket have the same binary-type trash bytes!

Since the Mexican Distribution was very close to the US ones, from the time and geographically... IMO they should have the same trash bytes as well.

So in other words... if the Mexican trash bytes of the Aurora Ticket are the same or similar it could be an indicator that the card is in fact real.

Or it's a really good hack, but I highly doubt that someone would think about such details.

This is what we learned from our research.

And to continue this we need the support of the event collectors.

I wished the community of collectors would be more transparent when it comes to what they own.

They are always so paranoid. It would make things a lot more easier for everyone and them at the end...

Because the lack of knowledge is the reason they fall into the hands of people who scam them.

This is nothing against you, because you promised it to a friend, which I can understand.

For example...

Point 1... why should Nintendo distribute this card in english when the mother tongue in Mexico is spanish?

Because they were too lazy to localize it? Nope, I don't think so...

Point 2... ok, let's just try to assume they just could have used the same Wonder Card they used for the US also for Mexico...

But why would they (a Japanese Company) prefer Mexico over the USA and even Japan and distribute a golden Wonder Card ONLY for Mexico + on top of that exclusive with the Altering Cave feature?

Which btw. is a flag that would have been added to the code, at the same time they could also just have localized the card to spanish...

This doesn't make any sense to me to be honest.

I'm from Mexico and confirmed that all pokemon games from Gen 1 to Gen 5 correspond to the version in English that is the US version (US version was distributed throughout Latin America). To Gen 6 games include the Spanish language. Therefore the Wonder Cards that were distributed in Mexico must come in English until to the Gen 5. Regarding the Wonder Card golden I have no information 'cuz I did not attend the event. Concerning the Morfeo's Spanish Wonder Cards, he uses the Spain version (Europe).

I'm not sure if this is legal or not, but here is a video with the Gold Aurora Ticket:

Also Mystic Ticket:

The text is in English. Same applies for the Mystic Ticket... According to the descriptions in the videos those where distribute to Latin America.

Edit: On that channel there are also 2 videos with the Japanese Aurora and Old Sea Map wonder cards...

I'm from Mexico and confirmed that all pokemon games from Gen 1 to Gen 5 correspond to the version in English that is the US version (US version was distributed throughout Latin America). To Gen 6 games include the Spanish language. Therefore the Wonder Cards that were distributed in Mexico must come in English until to the Gen 5. Regarding the Wonder Card golden I have no information 'cuz I did not attend the event. Concerning the Morfeo's Spanish Wonder Cards, he uses the Spain version (Europe).

Thank you for this information. My mistake, sorry for this. So at least with this we can say the english text is correct. Very interesting.

And good to have someone from Mexico to talk with. :)

I'm not sure if this is legal or not, but here is a video with the Gold Aurora Ticket:

Also Mystic Ticket:

The text is in English. Same applies for the Mystic Ticket... According to the descriptions in the videos those where distribute to Latin America.

Edit: On that channel there are also 2 videos with the Japanese Aurora and Old Sea Map wonder cards...

Thanks!

As you can see in the video, the Golden Wonder Card is on an Emerald save file, so this seems not legit.

The stylization of the text looks more like the european ones which were distributed a year later.

According to my information, Emerald was released in May the 1st 2005, long time after the Aurora Ticket was distributed in Mexico EGS 2004. I can't speak for all of Latin America, would be good to get more information if there were more distributions we don't know about.

In the description it says the Ticket was also distributed at EGS 2005 but according to the spanish wikia it was only distributed at EGS 2004. The description also says it was distributed 2004 in Brazil and Pokémon Day Chile 2004 & 2005.

The Mystic Ticket seems pretty legit just by the look of it. Especially when you take a look at the text, it has exactly the same style as the US one which was distributed in the US very close to the date. jm-plata said all GEN 3 Games in Mexico were in english, so I think these were exact the same releases of the game as in the US. It's very likely that they also used the same distribution device as in the US.

I fear that's all what can be said without the actual save files...

Edited by ajxpkm

Shouldn't the Mystic Ticket card say "Exchange Card 2005 FALL" instead of "Exchange Card 2005 SUMMER"? The months for the US distribution listed on Bulbapedia are September and October, after all.

Bulbapedia is missing some distribution dates.

For example the Mystic Ticket was also available at San Diego Comic-Con in July 2005 http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/San_Diego_Comic-Con_attendees_to_get_Mystic_Ticket

Makes me wish Nintendo of America would load up older games with events. Oh well, that's why this site's up.

It seems it was possible to send in your game carts in most European countries.

Here's somebody talking about Nintendo of UK

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/925601-pokemon-diamond-version/45982313?page=15#154

And this is from Nintendo of Spain

https://web.archive.org/web/20050806011320/http://www.nintendoplaya.com/plantilla_correo.html

Nintendo of France and Nintendo of Germany probably also offered a service like that.

Did you already ask Nintendo of America? If not you could give it a try.

Edited by BlackShark

For example the Mystic Ticket was also available at San Diego Comic-Con in July 2005 http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/San_Diego_Comic-Con_attendees_to_get_Mystic_Ticket

It seems it was possible to send in your game carts in most European countries.

Here's somebody talking about Nintendo of UK

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/925601-pokemon-diamond-version/45982313?page=15#154

And this is from Nintendo of Spain

https://web.archive.org/web/20050806011320/http://www.nintendoplaya.com/plantilla_correo.html

Nintendo of France and Nintendo of Germany probably also offered a service like that.

Did you already ask Nintendo of America? If not you could give it a try.

Huh, didn't know SDCC got Mystic Ticket. Makes sense why they wouldn't bother changing it to Fall.

As for your second question, I got on NoA's support form and I don't see ANYTHING relating to anything older than the original Wii. Plus I'm reading that NoA never offered such a service to begin with.

Shouldn't the Mystic Ticket card say "Exchange Card 2005 FALL" instead of "Exchange Card 2005 SUMMER"? The months for the US distribution listed on Bulbapedia are September and October, after all.

You're right, haha... my fault... I was so focused on the Mexican Tickets.

Actually, the Youtube Channel didn't mentioned where this Ticket coming from.

Maybe I got confused because Lady Ariel said it's the same text.

But the Ticket in the video could be also just from an US distribution.

There's also still a slight chance that it could be a hack.

But IMO it's unlikely because this ticket was not that rarely distributed.

I'm rather surprised that it took so long to see an American Mystic Ticket.

Because there were many opportunities to get it. :)

Removed quote so it wasn't so long

I try my best to keep the events as updated and accurate as I can, but I can't do most of it without others helping me find information or giving me leads of where to start looking. And yes I have communicated with DannyB01 for years, but there is information that isn't common knowledge about this Altering Cave event. For example he doubts the Altering Cave Wonder Cards were ever distributed. But he has also informed me that the Altering Cave event could be activated by some WonderSpot events, which is how the Mexican Wonder Card is activating it.

Also I would like to inform you that even he had doubts about the Mexican Wonder Cards, but he can confirm that everything checks out with them and they are legit (I keep forgetting to send a email to the person he got them from).

As for your last little part, he is very secretive with his information since if it were to fall into the wrong hands it would cause people to make hacks very easily. And therefore destroy the value of some of the rarest events out there. And hence one of the reasons why there is even some details (not about Generation III Wonder Cards, but something else from Generation III) that I simply can't reveal to the public until the time is right or even possibly never.

Yes we are missing a ton of distribution dates for these Ticket events on the site, but we do have the Comic-Con distribution listed on Bulbapedia.

I try my best to keep the events as updated and accurate as I can, but I can't do most of it without others helping me find information or giving me leads of where to start looking. And yes I have communicated with DannyB01 for years, but there is information that isn't common knowledge about this Altering Cave event. For example he doubts the Altering Cave Wonder Cards were ever distributed. But he has also informed me that the Altering Cave event could be activated by some WonderSpot events, which is how the Mexican Wonder Card is activating it.

You know, I remember Chuggaaconroy saying in his Emerald Let's Play that he thinks he went to an event in 2005 and got Stantler in Altering Cave (he didn't mention the game, though). He's also mentioned plenty of times that he used to live in Arizona, so that narrows it down to the Mystic Ticket distribution date in Phoenix. In fact, here's the video.

[video=youtube;SGlvVbLA-mo]

Altering Cave is in the first minute.

You know, I remember Chuggaaconroy saying in his Emerald Let's Play that he thinks he went to an event in 2005 and got Stantler in Altering Cave (he didn't mention the game, though). He's also mentioned plenty of times that he used to live in Arizona, so that narrows it down to the Mystic Ticket distribution date in Phoenix. In fact, here's the video.

Altering Cave is in the first minute.

Thanks for these informations. This is a great find. If the Altering Cave flag was changed at the moment when we Wonder Card was received (Wonder Spot) then this is a whole new story.

This also fits to the rumors I heared long time ago in the Serebii.net forums, because someone said that the Altering Cave is connected to the Mystic Ticket Event.

So if it's true it could have been possible that this was used for other Wonder Spot and Joy Spot as well, no question about it.

Also I would like to inform you that even he had doubts about the Mexican Wonder Cards, but he can confirm that everything checks out with them and they are legit (I keep forgetting to send a email to the person he got them from).

As for your last little part, he is very secretive with his information since if it were to fall into the wrong hands it would cause people to make hacks very easily. And therefore destroy the value of some of the rarest events out there. And hence one of the reasons why there is even some details (not about Generation III Wonder Cards, but something else from Generation III) that I simply can't reveal to the public until the time is right or even possibly never.

Yeah, I know and I want to thank you for that and for sharing your informations with us.

The list at Bulbapedia was a huge help for the research and I can imagine that it was a tough job to get all of these informations all together, I can tell from my experience.

About the Golden Mexican Wonder Card.

Sorry... I think just because someone says it is legit it says nothing.

This is not just about the color and text...

To proof the legitimacy we need strong evidence.

Strong evidences would be official informations. Blog entries, Reports, Photos from the Event...

Or someone could check the data to see if there is a flaw like the lack of trash bytes for example or something else suspicious.

As long as we don't have a proof that this card originated from a distribution device it can't be confirmed as legit.

Talking about keeping secrets, sometimes it makes things even worse, especially as time goes by and so the evidence.

If you don't believe me, here is an example. An lost event as I could say in a poetically way.

I kinda understand the concern regarding the value of these Events, no offense. But here is the point...

3rd Gen Wonder Cards have been extracted, injected and hacked since 2004.

And with this in my opinion these distributed Wonder Cards have already lost their exchange value.

But at the same time they gained value in a more spiritual way, because it made people happy who couldn't attending these events.

The question is if this is really such a bad thing? There is always a light and a shadow side.

Thanks for these informations. This is a great find. If the Altering Cave flag was changed at the moment when we Wonder Card was received (Wonder Spot) then this is a whole new story.

This also fits to the rumors I heared long time ago in the Serebii.net forums, because someone said that the Altering Cave is connected to the Mystic Ticket Event.

So if it's true it could have been possible that this was used for other Wonder Spot and Joy Spot as well, no question about it.

I went ahead and checked Altering Cave on the Aurora Ticket save from GameFAQs but there wasn't any change. Maybe the Wonder Card does have to have gold background, like Lady Ariel was saying.

Talking about keeping secrets, sometimes it makes things even worse, especially as time goes by and so the evidence.

If you don't believe me, here is an example. An lost event as I could say in a poetically way.

I kinda understand the concern regarding the value of these Events, no offense. But here is the point...

3rd Gen Wonder Cards have been extracted, injected and hacked since 2004.

And with this in my opinion these distributed Wonder Cards have already lost their exchange value.

But at the same time they gained value in a more spiritual way, because it made people happy who couldn't attending these events.

The question is if this is really such a bad thing? There is always a light and a shadow side.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To be honest I'm not sure if this card is legal (altering cave on same card as a ticket) even if technically is possible (I haven't try it but I'm sure it is).

The question is why Nintendo to get in such trouble to change the event script, just to distribute it only in Mexico. I can accept that maybe Nintendo changed the card color... But the script as well? I don't think so...

As ajxpkm point before, the only way to prove that this card is legit is to have actual photos or videos from the event. Also a closer look on that sav file could verify if this card is legal or not.

Unfortunately as long as those saves remain on private collections, this is not possible... So until then from my point of view, this card was hacked.

Edit:

Regarding the tool, I have finished with the export functionality and i have start working on the import... Soon the testing/research/experimentation will be much easier using the tool :biggrin:

They say the Altering Cave Pokemon (flag) changed in the moment the data was transmitted via Wonder Spot, theoretically it is possible. But this also means that there is no guarantee that the code for this is tied to the Wonder Card/Script. I admit if that's the case this is something really hard to proof, even with a save file. Because we would have to be sure that the Altering Cave flag was not altered manually or by the use of PAR codes ect...

Changing the color is not a big deal for Nintendo. The question is just why would they do that?

In every other country the Aurora Ticket Wonder Card is red. Possibly because Deoxys is red.

Why the Mexican one should be gold? It doesn't make sense to me.

And why the text has the same stylization like the european ones which btw. were distributed a year later.

Why they didn't kept the text from the earlier US distribution? It was distributed almost at the same time.

If it really was the Wonder Card from the video, this is definitely a hack.

Simply because Emerald was released a half year after the distribution of the Mexican Aurora Ticket.

I think especially the last point says it all.

@Invader TAK: The color has nothing to do with the Altering Cave.

You can ask lostaddict. He can easily create a golden card but it would have no effect on the Altering Cave.

Regarding the tool, I have finished with the export functionality and i have start working on the import... Soon the testing/research/experimentation will be much easier using the tool :biggrin:

This is big news. :) I'm looking forward.

@Invader TAK: The color has nothing to do with the Altering Cave.

You can ask lostaddict. He can easily create a golden card but it would have no effect on the Altering Cave.

Realized that after I posted.

Also to test something, I used MORFEO's Aurora Ticket code on FireRed and tried sending the Wonder Card to Emerald, it wouldn't work. Sending it between FireRed and LeafGreen worked with no issues, though. So do Gen 3 Wonder Cards have a flag that can restrict the games they can be sent to like Gen 4 and newer?

Also to test something, I used MORFEO's Aurora Ticket code on FireRed and tried sending the Wonder Card to Emerald, it wouldn't work. Sending it between FireRed and LeafGreen worked with no issues, though. So do Gen 3 Wonder Cards have a flag that can restrict the games they can be sent to like Gen 4 and newer?

I have tried to trade cards 2-3 times but that was only between emerald... I have tried to trade now between emerald and leaf green with no success. I'm not sure if there is a flag for this. There is some bytes that can be used for this purpose...

Here is what I'm talking about. Those are Wonder Card start bytes:

E9 03 FF FF 00 00 00 00 10 --> Following by the card text data

E9 03 FF FF: Mystic Ticket (E9 mystic, E8 aurora, EA old sea map)

03: Same on all tickets - Unknown

FF FF: Unknown

00 00 00 00: Unknown

10: Card Color/Distributable

I have used before aurora ticket header to create Altering Cave and Eggs card with not problem... What I'm thinking is that like Delivery man script header initial bytes (33 FF FF FF), Those are used just as an extra validation to identify if there are wonder card data...

My guess is that FR/LG & Emerald are incompatible anyway because of different offsets. Could this be?

But I might be wrong, because if that's the case older distribution devices would not be compatible with Emerald.

I think it's rather because the sharing functionality was never programed to be compatible between these games.

It was never used officially after all... :P

I have tried to trade cards 2-3 times but that was only between emerald... I have tried to trade now between emerald and leaf green with no success. I'm not sure if there is a flag for this. There is some bytes that can be used for this purpose...

Here is what I'm talking about. Those are Wonder Card start bytes:

E9 03 FF FF 00 00 00 00 10 --> Following by the card text data

E9 03 FF FF: Mystic Ticket (E9 mystic, E8 aurora, EA old sea map)

03: Same on all tickets - Unknown

FF FF: Unknown

00 00 00 00: Unknown

10: Card Color/Distributable

I have used before aurora ticket header to create Altering Cave and Eggs card with not problem... What I'm thinking is that like Delivery man script header initial bytes (33 FF FF FF), Those are used just as an extra validation to identify if there are wonder card data...

Since we lack a Gen 3 Distro ROM, my plan is to have a US text Aurora Ticket that can be sent to English FireRed and LeafGreen (and maybe Emerald), a US text Mystic Ticket that can be sent to all three English games and an Old Sea Map that can be sent to Japanese Emerald (Note to self: buy a Japanese Emerald). Naturally, the data for each card will match the ones officially distributed minus said ability to send to other games. Obviously I'd see about setting up other events but those three are the main ones I'm after.

My guess is that FR/LG & Emerald are incompatible anyway because of different offsets. Could this be?

But I might be wrong, because if that's the case older distribution devices would not be compatible with Emerald.

I think it's rather because the sharing functionality was never programed to be compatible between these games.

It was never used officially after all... :P

Good point.

I have thought a bit more about it and I think I could be right with my guess of before.

The script should be different in Emerald. Not only the offsets wouldn't be correct anymore, but also the text and the script.

Take for example the Tickets. In Emerald the harbor is Lilycove City, in FR&LG it's Vermillion.

Dunno about the Event flag, lostaddict knows better which part of the code activates it.

I guess the distribution devices detected if it's a FR&LG or a Emerald Cartdridge it's communicating with.

And then it transfered the right script that fits to the game...

I have thought a bit more about it and I think I could be right with my guess of before.

The script should be different in Emerald. Not only the offsets wouldn't be correct anymore, but also the text in the script.

Take for example the Tickets. In Emerald the harbor is Lilycove City, in FR&LG it's Vermillion.

I guess the distribution devices detected if it's a FR&LG or a Emerald Cartdridge it's communicating with.

And then it transfered the right script that fits to the game...

That... actually makes sense. Now my plan is Aurora Ticket on English FireRed and Mystic Ticket on both English LeafGreen and Emerald.