General Events Help, FAQ and Discussion Thread

Ahito95

Yes all info may look legal... But as of the REAL one... It is untradable... That's what i've heard. It is new info to my ears... I'm still very surprised about it. So that is why i will look for the wondercard (hoping it is real and legal one) and see the claim it's Untradable...?!

Mine has blast burn and hydro cannon in first two spots. So I don't know if it helps.

I did get this from a trade. So i hope the trader was trustworthy. I have check via pkhex now of its legitimacy

Edit: i did check earlier today. I forgot about it. My shiny arceus looks legit

Mine has blast burn and hydro cannon in first two spots. So I don't know if it helps.

I did get this from a trade. So i hope the trader was trustworthy. I have check via pkhex now of its legitimacy

so it can relearn them

Ok so you're trying to trade hacks on neoseeker.

someone shared a wondercard here yesterday

they say the shiny arceus can't relearn blast burn/hydro canon it is true??

So far all event moves have been programmed to be relearnable.

Plus one can simply check from egg move menu; there is no need to delete and reteach.

It isnt tradeable right now as far as I know, unless the wondercard is fake.

Hold your horses.

I was thinking that maybe the server is blocking either:

a. By SID

b. Blocking all Keldeo that originates from Gen VI (think of it akin to the Shiny Xerneas block, or Latiosite block before ORAS came out)

In both situation A and B, we simply need someone with a Korean console to try trading, to test the theory.

If it can be traded, then it's either my theory is false, or the Korea blocking Keldeo story isn't true.

So ElseSomeone, perhaps you want to try a trade with Chamdee? xD

Doesn't matter if you use actual Keldeo or one that is a good copy.

(though testing both will truly test the theory)

edit: I'll like to say that when I said server, I meant specifically korean server,

though frankly I've never heard of region specific server with specific ban.

I tried to trade the Keldeo that I obtained from the wondercard posted here yesterday to a friend last night when the wondercard was posted, also tried to trade from my JPN 3DS to NA 3DS and it didnt work, so two different possibilities, one the event isnt tradeable (without any modification), or the wondercard is bad, but I doubt the wondercard is bad.

The problem is that take a real one a change the PID with PkHex is possible, so we can't proof anything unless we have a 6gen pokecheck.

We have to obtain the legal Arceus's shiny wondercard to be sure that this is not hack

I believe your reply is referring to Arceus and the relearn moves,

because we can't be sure if present pk6 are legit.

Frankly a bunch of the Arceus I seen are either legit clones or good copies.

As long as one follows the details properly (including getting the SID right), it is possible to create a "legal copy" that can pass off as being legit.

I tried to trade the Keldeo that I obtained from the wondercard posted here yesterday to a friend last night when the wondercard was posted, also tried to trade from my JPN 3DS to NA 3DS and it didnt work, so two different possibilities, one the event isnt tradeable (without any modification), or the wondercard is bad, but I doubt the wondercard is bad.

That helps to prove that it's not region specific server, but the entirety of nintendo servers are blocking gen VI keldeo.

Though I have yet to see the wondercard (link isn't there), so I can't be certain,

but wondercards from pokemonmaniac tend to stick through.