Can't seem to Rebattle Latios in Alpha Sapphire

ars25

So after catching all of the legendaries. I reset all of the legendary flags so that i may shiny hunt for them all of them. they reseted except for latios as i can't access Southern island even though i have the eon ticket. is their another flag i need to uncheck for it to work?

I have received an actual Eon Ticket through Streetpass before and the events are really weird but if you are getting latios in AS you have to tick Latios Defeated and Captured (AS) THEN you have to tick Latias Defeated (OR). If you already have seen and battled Latios instead of going and Eon ticketing and everything just Gen a Latios. It will be allowed on Battle Spot as long as you gen it correctly.

Not sure what the manual flags Kaphotics mentioned are for but one idea from mine would be to uncheck all event flags related to the receiving the eon ticket, then in conjunction with powersaves which has a get eon ticket code activate all those events once more. Not sure what the powersaves code makes the user do as I received my ticket over HomePass.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to research, here's my rubi savegame before capturing Latios and an unretrieved street pass eon ticket. I can't use ram2sav right now anymore, but I haven't retrieved the eon ticket yet on my current savegame (I catched everything but latias). If I access another 3ds and can backup my save I can upload it too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p91cewm8e3kpz1f/ORAS_ramsav_6marz2015_latios.bin?dl=0

note: the save was dumped without any firmware updates (1.0) installed (the fw update was already out when I dumped and couldn't download it) , Spanish console and cartridge.

• 2 years later...