RAM2Sav - Save File Dumping/Injection for X/Y/OR/AS.

I just migrated my US Pokemon Y ramsav.bin to my JP Pokemon Y cartidge but doesn't work, looks like both save files are very different. Its possible to made them compatible so i can migrate the save ? Thanks a lot !
Load your save you want to transfer in PKHeX, when clicking the export save button, hold SHIFT and you will be prompted to load the target save/ram to transplant data to.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit everything in the save file and restore it (even to other carts); this code.bin allows use of everything previous.

Inventory, Wondercard, Boxes, Trainer Info, Secret Bases, Super Training, Rebattling Pokemon, Maison Stats, whatever; PKHeX can edit the save.

1. You cannot import Party Data. You can export, but not import because of cacheing. This may be fixed in the future.

regarding this point say I export my current AS save then start a new game and my party is like mudkip, then I import the old save my party will still be that mudkip from the new game I started? just double checking.

I think I might even like this more than my Powersaves!

You think? My experience with Powersaves is up and down, appreciating the features it brings, most regarded is the backing up and restoring. It's a constant battle of whether the positives outweigh the negatives. The negatives are plenty: the fact it necessitates you buying a different (and longer) USB cable, that its errors can come any time, through no fault of your own, mostly a server issue. That it can just stop in the middle of a process like injecting codes and not even give an error message. It's glitchy enough that I can't take my eyes off it to multitask, having to see a process through. Back then it was definitely worth the money, I purchased it along with a 3DS XL and X & Y. Now? Absolutely not, free programs and exploits, rom playing with GW meaning I can start games over without backing up/restoring to a cart (which is the plan for me: SRing for shiny legit legends, and learning to edit the blacklist for Battle Maison). Sure the latter costs more than Powersaves ($50+ more), but its worth it for me.

PS does do things automatically that you can do manually through PKHex, that may be a plus side, but only if one's completely oblivious to learning how to work with PKHex, and willing to let one device do at least half (at most maybe 75%) of what this + PKHex can do.

Load your save you want to transfer in PKHeX, when clicking the export save button, hold SHIFT and you will be prompted to load the target save/ram to transplant data to.

Dear Kaphotics,

I did it, but looks likes just a black screen, its possible to convert the ramsav.bin into a Cybergadget Save ?

it does

you need to download the wonder card and inject it with pkhex i downloaded eon ticket wonder card and injected it with pkhex and it worked go here http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33343-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread/page17 and go to bottom of the forum then theirs a download link the zip will have some wonder cards in it including eon ticket

I see that you can check your Trainer Shiny Value and your Pokemon Shiny Value if you put the mouse over the TID or SID but...Could we change the Trainer Shiny Value with PKHEX and its Save Editor?

Please, someone help ^^

thanks!!

TSV and ESV are derived from the TID/SID and PID respectively. You can change them as you see fit.

By updating when 9.2 was the newest firmware. Can't update to it now.

too bad then..

btw, scires, is it possible to edit trainer appearance using this method on pokemon X?

another question, i think this exploit should be able to be used by those who are using sky3ds. Have someone give it a try?

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I run rsavin.bin after editing my save in PKHeX, I'm still not seeing my edits in-game. I cleared cache and everything, and it still won't work. And yes, I exported ramsave.bin after editing. I'm doing this on Pokemon Y, by the way, if that helps any.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but when I run rsavin.bin after editing my save in PKHeX, I'm still not seeing my edits in-game. I cleared cache and everything, and it still won't work. And yes, I exported ramsave.bin after editing. I'm doing this on Pokemon Y, by the way, if that helps any.

Figured it out.

The instructions say to export the edited save as "ramsave.bin", and that's what I did the first time when it wouldn't work. I just saved it as ramsav.bin instead and it worked.

Not sure why no one noticed that before.