Sir Xero

Your first shiny Pokemon?

765 posts in this topic

Thinking back.. my first Shiny was in Pokémon Silver (not counting Shiny Gyarados..), it was a wild Onix. In Ruby it was an Electrike and in Sapphire it was a Clamperl. In Diamond I ran into a Shiny Gloom and SoulSilver it was a Tentacool. And lastly in Pokémon Black it was a Shiny Woobat.

Also some other Shiny firsts of mine..:

Sapphire- First soft reset Shiny, Rayquaza

Diamond- First Pokéradar chained Shiny, Buneary

Diamond- First RNG'd hatched Shiny, Magikarp

Diamond- First RNG'd Shiny Legendary, Giratina

Black- First ever hatched Shiny, Zorua

I've got lots of rare shinies before but my first one on Pearl was a shiny Shinx. Not rare right? So then I got it to a Lv.68 Luxray and a few years later I played my Pearl and sent it to my White.

Mine was a random machop in firered right after you beat misty and go into the cave and i was like glitch but ok :P and i captured it. To this day its rotting in my pc xD

some people have amazing luck :P they dont even soft reset or even aim at getting a shiny yet they get one :D and my most recent one is in black. i used the masuda method and i got a shiny torchick on my 7th egg :D

My very first

Shiny pokemon was the Shiny Ralts in Pokemon Sapphire, I didn't know it was shiny, so I knocked it out, sad story.

My first shiny ever was a female Beheeyem. Obviously I captured it on Pokémon Black. I was so surprised and happy. Lots of years playing Pokémon and this is the only moment I came across a shiny. Pokémon Black gave me tons of experiences, huh? Wow... I'm lucky, ain't I?

This post just can't be published without a picture, so here's a sprite of Beheeyem:

Shiny%20Beheeyem.gif

My first shiny was a Golbat from Gold Version. A few weeks earlier I remember seeing my friend run into a blue Voltorb on his Silver Version and I got sooooo jeaous.... but then I found Golbat and I was pretty happy after that :D

Spr_2g_042_s.png

My second was a Garbodor in Black Version. When I ran into it I was about to Run Away until I realized that my Action Replay wasn't in the DS like it usually was and that I had found a true shiny pokemon :D lol It was kinda funny.

Spr_5b_569_s.png

My first ever was a shiny female larvitar in my pokemon gold. I was so excited that I even brought my gameboy color with me to school to show my friends.

Hmm. . . I think it was a shiny Ekans in Firered.

I caught it and evolved it to Abbrok.

Now, forever, it remains on my team.

My first shiny was a Totodile, i reset my game only 3 times trying to get it with the max hp possible then noticed it was a different color! It was the original silver version, at the time i never heard of shinys! My second was a shiny Raticade by the lake in the original gold version but i knocked it out, that sucked!

My First Shiny was the Shiny Zigzagoon for the berry glitch fix for Pokemon sapphire at a Gamestop

263.png

but even without that i found a shiny Onix in Pokemon diamond

95.png

after that i found a shiny Amoongus on my black version but i accidentally made it faint.

591.gif

my first ever shiny was Magneton in cerulean cave I couldnt catch it cuz i only had a masterball and that was intended for Mewtwo

It was actually an Anorith on Pokémon Emerald — the very one I revived the first time around. Some time later, I found a Machop on Fire Red whilst looking for items I missed in Victory Road.

Or I could have the chronology backwards.

It was actually an Anorith on Pokémon Emerald — the very one I revived the first time around. Some time later, I found a Machop on Fire Red whilst looking for items I missed in Victory Road.

Or I could have the chronology backwards.

awesome! i love anorith!! :D ..well not as much as eevee... :P

one time i thought i ran into a >shiny< machop with gloves but then i realized i was lookin at my phone xD

zubat was my first but i havent got that savefile any more but while training for clair in soul silver i found a shiny graveler

My first was a shiny Budew in Pokemon Platinum. It was pretty early in the game, hardly remember it. I also got a shiny bidoof a few weeks after that getting the 1000 pokemon on Pokemon Ranch for Mew by catching a bunch of low pokemon.