• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there.  I found this app and I wanted to let you know I managed to successfully convert a Mewtwo from my Red version to my FireRed version.  I had to make a few changes, but it's a legitimate Mewtwo as far as PKHex's legaliy checkers are concerned.  I basically loaded my Red version save into PKX Delta, clicked on Mewtwo, went to File --> Save As, dragged and dropped the pkm file into my FireRed save that was opened in PKHex, set Met Location as Cerulean Cave, Met At Lv. 70, used RNG Reporter to come up with a valid set of IVs, Nature, and PID, and saved my FireRed .sav.  I can actually start importing this Mewtwo into my gen four or later versions doing this method, so I really appreciate the time and effort you took to make a program like this.  I prefer executable programs over online ones because all it takes is for Nintendo to say, "Take it down!" and those online ones fall apart just like that, plus it's much faster when using an offline method too.  Thank you very much for your work.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm having an issue when I open my Pokémon Yellow save. All of my boxes are cleared out. My party shows up fine, but all of the Pokémon in my boxes are gone. This doesn't happen with a Pokémon Ruby save, and I haven't tested a Gen 2 game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...