Save Editor for Flash Card Save Files

Hello, I am aware that PokeGen can be used as a Pokemon 5th Gen save file editor, but I would want to know if all main series 5th Gen games (BW/B2W2) are compatible with PokeGen when it is being run on a DS Flash Card. I would also want to know which flash cards allow trading Pokemon with retail cartridges (locally) if that is even possible. So basically, what DS flash cards are compatible with PokeGen when it is being used to edit the save file and if any of the cards also have the ability to trade locally with retail bought Pokemon DS cartridges. Thanks in advance!

afaik

1. as long as save file is 512 .sav, compatible w/ pokegen (remember, editing is on PC, not on-the-go)

2. flash carts dont have IR for trading, but you can trade in union room, so whatever flashcart that supports Gen V pokemon roms, supports trading

I used acecard2i and SC-DSTWO with no issues.

Though I recommend SC-DSTWO, as it's still supported (looks at 3DS progress).

Note: Flashcart can't be used to Poketransporter from Gen V -> Gen VI

Thanks. Yes I was aware that editing with PokeGen had to be done on the PC and not elsewhere. I was considering purchasing the SC-DSTWO but was unsure if it was able to support the DSi enhanced games like Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 (planning on editing with either Black 2 or White 2).

I would be planning on using the flash card on the DSi XL so I'm guessing that I don't have to worry as much about errors due to the updates the DSi XL has gotten?