Event: North American Secret Key Wonder Card

NewsBot

Wait, none of you at all are the least bit skeptical of this? Friendsxix is a user with a total of one post, so he's not exactly what I would call respectable just yet. How do we know for a fact he didn't just alter the Canadian/Japanese one? When was the last time we got an event a week before it came out? And if he really is a TRU worker, why didn't he do anything with the previous Pokemon events?

Thats my two cents.

The Canadian Secret Key is being released at the same time as the American one, and will likely be identical anyway; so it would've needed no modification.

If he'd modified the Japanese one, then I really doubt he would've changed the allowed redistributions from five to none.

Rip off?

This is a free event man.

To get the dutch Darkrai you had to buy a Ticket for Walibi World. (20€!)

A rip-off needn't always refer to money... anyway, I've paid for free events before (I bought the Eon Ticket e-reader card in pristine condition from eBay). I'm merely commenting on the fact that while the Japanese WC (also a free event) allowed for giving out the thing to a few of your friends (possibly people who didn't buy the game until after the giveaway ended), the North American version doesn't.

Wait, none of you at all are the least bit skeptical of this? Friendsxix is a user with a total of one post, so he's not exactly what I would call respectable just yet. How do we know for a fact he didn't just alter the Canadian/Japanese one? When was the last time we got an event a week before it came out? And if he really is a TRU worker, why didn't he do anything with the previous Pokemon events?

Thats my two cents.

Nope, I'm really not. Not everything happens on the forums btw. We'll certainly be double-checking it against the wifi distribution on Monday though.

Thats my two cents.

Well, me and friendsxix go way back. He is a constant contributor to the PP.org community but isnt that active on the forums. There is like a 0.1% chance that it's a hack.

Thats my two cents.

Not as long ago as you might think.:creep: