Is there still a way to get the extra downloadable pokewalker courses?

SlayaDud

Hey guys I just recently got back into playing my Soul Silver, and I realized I only got one of the pokewalker courses that where available to download. I got the Yellow Forest and missed out on Rally, Sightseeing, Winner's Path, and Amity Meadow. So i was wondering if there is still a way to get them. If necessary I do have an acekard 2i. Thanks

*Edit Just in case there are two of these threads I couldn't see the first one for some reason and thought it didn't post.

• 3 years later...

Sad puppy no more, this is the new link!

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/files/category/2-event-gallery/

These are the two that have been officially released for non-Japanese games, but you can still unlock the other ones by inserting the Japanese wondercards for them in a non-Japanese save (the Wondercards are in the Japanese Gen. 4 section.)

Night Sky's Edge is unlocked by having a Jirachi on your game (the Gen. 4 Wondercard for it would be easiest.)

Beyond the Sea may be annoying, I think there are AR codes that can be used for that, otherwise you may have to use a patched rom with AltWFC (or the relevant AR codes on a genuine cartridge) to trade for a foreign Pokémon over the GTS since the official servers cannot be accessed anymore.

That being said, you may be able to just unlock every course via AR codes and not need to bother with Wondercards. :P