Question regarding editing of times of in game events in B/W.

Ok, so I recently bought a new copy of Pokemon Black. I played it up until the first gym, then I decided to change the date back to when the game was first released, 3/6/11, and get all the wondercards since then, so it would look legitimate. After completely beating the game, I noticed that my trainer card says that my first gym badge was received on 5/25/2013, and the rest say 3/7/11. Is there any program or manner that I can change the first gym badge received to 3/6/11? Any help would be much appreciated because I haven't found anything anywhere that may help solve this problem.

I know where the "Adventure Started" date is kept and which format it's in. I'm not sure where the other dates are (for the badges), but I'm sure they're in the same format... if you PM me the save file and tell me the dates you currently have, I bet I could change 'em.

I'm not sure what other dates are stored, or where they are though.

You know what, I can provide you a file before and after the first gym in just a little bit; however, those of course will not be with the same id and stuff as my personal file. Then you can poke around a bit. Btw, I'm going to keep playing my black save, so just whenever you have it found out, I'll copy the latest file, because I want to be doing the battle subway in the meantime.

Hey! Thanks so much! I know this might be a little much, but can you fix up this save and do the same thing? I spent a bit of time doing the battle subway and I'd rather not have lost all my effort I put into it.

Btw, what program are you using to do all of this? I'd like to know more about it.

Edited by Fullmetal125

Hey! Thanks so much! I know this might be a little much, but can you fix up this save and do the same thing? I spent a bit of time doing the battle subway and I'd rather not have lost all my effort I put into it.

Btw, what program are you using to do all of this? I'd like to know more about it.

Since you already have the format now, the fastest solution may well be using a hex editor (like HxD) to change the dates yourself, and then simply open and save the file using Pokegen to fix it.

Thanks for the info, evandixon! I'm gonna throw that into my library.