Pokemon Black 2 / White 2 Pokestar Pokemon Enabler

theSLAYER

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Sorry, I'm not too certain of what you're talking about.

Do elaborate.

In the first games (Black/White), the first time around you clear the game in a different manner compared to most of the other main-series pokemon games. Due to this, instead of seeing the hall of fame in your PC, you would see "First game clear" within the records section until you completed the elite 4. After you completed the elite 4 at least once, then you would gain the "Hall of Fame" in the records section of the Pc.

The "First game clear" section is shown in a similar manner to the "Hall of Fame" section in the Pc, but it's most likely stored in a different section of the black's/white's save file.

6 minutes ago, Garblon said:

In the first games (Black/White), the first time around you clear the game in a different manner compared to most of the other main-series pokemon games. Due to this, instead of seeing the hall of fame in your PC, you would see "First game clear" within the records section until you completed the elite 4. After you completed the elite 4 at least once, then you would gain the "Hall of Fame" in the records section of the Pc.

The "First game clear" section is shown in a similar manner to the "Hall of Fame" section in the Pc, but it's most likely stored in a different section of the black's/white's save file.

Is it because we clear the game by defeating Team Plasma and N,
without actually defeating Alder.

Have you checked to see if it's stored in a different area?
It's best if you can just give me the offset, can't find it on the wiki.

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Is it because we clear the game by defeating Team Plasma and N,
without actually defeating Alder.

Have you checked to see if it's stored in a different area?
It's best if you can just give me the offset, can't find it on the wiki.

00023B00 - 00023C6F seems to be the section where the "first game clear" data is located.

On 23/12/2016 at 9:55 AM, Garblon said:

00023B00 - 00023C6F seems to be the section where the "first game clear" data is located.

I've updated general support for BW, including first game clear.

Previously, saving in BW will cause corruption, cause final checksum location is different.
My code should account for the differences now..

• Like 1