Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Translation Project Support/Feedback

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, you guys are doing a great job. Im just having one problem with the union room. When i attempt to talk to the person it just says cancel and it kind of semi freezes. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks

Would you be able to get a picture?

I was playing V4 just a minute ago and randomly when I fight wild pokemon I don't get any exp at all and at other times I do, I am playing on AKAIO 1.9.0 right now and I don't understand what is going on with the exp

The descriptions for the Unova pokemon in the pokedex are in the wrong order. The correct description for the pokemon is shown for the pokemon preceding it. For example, Samurott's description is shown in dewott's description box and dewott's in oshawott's.

...For some reason, the download for the fourth version of the Patch is... Not letting me download the Patch.

I was wondering if there is an Alternate download site for the patch. If there is, it would be highly appreciated if someone pointed me in the direction of where said download would be, or sent me a link to it.

I'd appreciate any help.

...For some reason, the download for the fourth version of the Patch is... Not letting me download the Patch.

I was wondering if there is an Alternate download site for the patch. If there is, it would be highly appreciated if someone pointed me in the direction of where said download would be, or sent me a link to it.

I'd appreciate any help.

Check the main thread, I posted the links.

I seem to have this problem everytime I try to install this patch.

yho25

I have installed a previous patch on my ROM before, is that what's causing this error? :confused:

EDIT: In case the image isn't showing, this is what it says: [20:39:20] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

I seem to have this problem everytime I try to install this patch.

yho25

I have installed a previous patch on my ROM before, is that what's causing this error? :confused:

EDIT: In case the image isn't showing, this is what it says: [20:39:20] An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT

you need A clean(Unpatched) rom each update.

• 4 weeks later...

Before I patch Pokemon B&W2, I have a question. I already started my adventure and found this patch. I heard that you resized the letters but I already inputted my name. My question is will the names I've given be resized too?

I'm writing just to let you know that I patched my rom and it works properly. Some texts is still in japanese but I think you lfet it like that because there was no use in traslating it (such as opponents' dialogues). Great job guys, now the game is playable and enjoyable. Great job, thanks a lot!