Black and White Sequels: [Black 2 - White 2] News Thread

Guested

Debut Trailer (Should pop up immediately after opening link): http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/?a001=news

Edit: Watch higher quality of it 2 posts below.

New info the trailer reveals:

The new Water and Poison gyms

A new criminal team

Absol and Pelipper as part of the new UnovaDex

Some 2 new arenas

Regular trainers now have animated sprites

DW returns (noted to Serebii by Guested)

A battle with Keldeo is shown at the end, scene is from BW2.

Edited by Nintendo1252

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absol and Pelipper as part of the new UnovaDex

Probably old Pokémon that appears in BW might be part of the new UnovaDex. (Solrock, Lunatone, Drifblim, and etc.)

Some 2 new arenas

Possibly a new Battle Frontier Facility?

And did somebody mention that these two games are still compatible with the Dream World?

Because it is.

Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - Global Link Compatibility Confirmed

The official site has recently updated and has stated that the new battle season on the Global Battle Union will have a temporary pause during the duration and is scheduled to end ssometime in June. It is announced that this pause is due to the Global Link going down during June in order for a renovation based upon the inclusion of Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2. It is currently unknown how much will change and what features will be added for these games nor do we know how long the maintenance will be but as soon as we do.

A battle against Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, looks like battle music is a remix of BW's wild battle.

[video=youtube;S5oGWoWidTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S5oGWoWidTQ

Also the pre-order offers are Keychains of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, which start today (April 14th) until June 22nd: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2012/04/120414_g01.html?a001=news

Edited by Nintendo1252

A new and detailed trailer have showed in Nintendo Direct, the New vídeo contains:

- Black and White Kyurem 3D Animation

- Shizui Gym

- Shizui Battle (Showing Shizui Battle Sprite and Quantity of Shizui Pokémon [3 Pokémons])

- New Areas and Locations

- Freeze Shock and Ice Burn (Full Animations)

- Keldeo using Hydro Pump in a Emboar

- 3D Image of the New Professor

- A giant metal Tyranitar (Team Rocket again or Team Plasma???)

- 3D Image of Kyurem Face

[video=youtube;GxJGtJ7z9Eo]

Edited by Guested

I cannot wait for the next Nintendo Direct coming out in America. I'm sure we will be hearing a plethora of information for this coming year as well as the American release for Black 2 and White 2. Though, I'm still convinced that Nintendo will save the best for E3 2012. Sadly we can never go by rumors we hear or see online because when confronted about these, Nintendo always leaves us hanging with the usual comment, "Nintendo does not comment on rumors." Wow the suspense is killing me for these new Pokemon games. I am eager to see how Dream World will be affected. Who knows? We may even have an addition to Gen 5 Pokemon in Dream World. One can dream right? On a side note, I may not be a musician, but I am left handed. Does that count for something? :tongue:

From the recent Pokémon Smash Episode (4/28/12):

-Keldeo is #298 in the Unova Dex

-Summary Screen has slight aesthetic changes

-Growlithe confirmed to appear in a route surrounded by towers and bridges that connect raised platforms

-Sunkern, Magby, Koffing, and Magnemite appeared in a battle

and Serebii put up a regional dex for B2/W2

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/unovadex.shtml

Edited by ScientificPikachu

• 2 weeks later...
Guess what?

CoroCoro leaks have shown that the Kami Trio (Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus) have NEW forms!

Also, this issue showcases Cheren, Bianca, Brock and Giovanni *yet to be confirmed

News comes from Serebii.

CoroCoro Scans Serebii as you said, sorry my english.

New Appearances

corocoro5121.jpg

Kami Trio (Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus) and new forms.

corocoro5125.jpg

Old Gym Leaders

corocoro5122.jpg

Pokémon Best Wishes 2

corocoro5124.jpg

The World Tournament feature (that deal with the old gym leaders and champions) has one piece of information on it that all the other fansites seem to have missed. Luckily, I pointed it out to the big guy that everyone copies from (Serebii).

There is a small blurb saying that you will be able to download more special trainers to battle, so this could mean the trainers we see are special trainers (and the tournament is normally fought against regular trainers), and/or we could be seeing more trainers added to this game mode over time.

The World Tournament feature (that deal with the old gym leaders and champions) has one piece of information on it that all the other fansites seem to have missed. Luckily, I pointed it out to the big guy that everyone copies from (Serebii).

There is a small blurb saying that you will be able to download more special trainers to battle, so this could mean the trainers we see are special trainers (and the tournament is normally fought against regular trainers), and/or we could be seeing more trainers added to this game mode over time.

man, that would be a fun thing to hack.

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

The japanese Magazine Famitsu have revealed a amount of information about Changes in Pokémon BW2.

First & Second Scan

- Shows the Large town developed in Desert Resort.

- A part of the Unova's Forest has developed in Hiougi City and in the South of Driftveil City.

- There will be a new seaport, to reach it you will have to take a boat Castelia City.

Third Scan

- In Driftveil City will have a container building with the old Cold Storage.

- The lighthouse will disappear in Driftveil City.

- There will be the formation of two craters.

Fourth Scan

- A forest blocked up the entrance of the old Challenger's Cave.

- In the mountain to the right side of Unova have some buildings, a cave and a plane.

- We see the image of Entralink in which its water was dried.

- And there beside the Victory Road we have places with tall grass and small trees.

typhlosionth.png

The official site has posted wiith information stating that the episode of Pokémon Smash due to air on June 3rd will feature a feature on the portion of Black 2 & White 2: Pokéwood. It's unknown if it will show anything new, but it will likely show the mechanics of it so we'll report on it as and when it comes.

In addition to that, a Soundtrack CD has been announced for release in Japan on July 25th which has 173 tracks on it in a four disc set including unreleased tracks from Black & White, Emerald & Platinum.

Font: Serebii.net