Is there info on D/P/Pt Move Data?

megamonk4

Also, the Attack Editor DS for DPPt. It shows some of the secondary effects for moves to be different than what they normal should be. For example, Blizzard has the effect of Hit+Burn(effect 4) no matter in which shape or form I insert various waza_tbl.narc into D/P to edit from the program(platinum, hg/ss).

Other moves I've seen that doesn't have (I'm assuming) the correct effect is:

Dig - Unlike other 2-turn moves, this one only has the effect of normal hit(effect 0), Is this possible? Or does it require a second effect? Does this allow the move to get a 2nd effect?

Whirlpool - It has hit+Freeze(effect 5) instead of hit+trap like wrap or fire spin(effect 42)

Bounce - It has hit+Selfdestruct(effect 7), instead of the effect saying that it reflects the effect of waiting a turn and possibly paralyze(effect ???)

Thunder Fang - Lower Opp Def by 1(Effect 19), instead of chance to hit+flinch and paralyze(effect ???)

Ice Fang - Lower Opp Att by 1(Effect 18), instead of chance to hit+flinch and freeze(effect ???)

Fire Fang - 100% hit like Swift(Effect 17), instead of chance to hit+flinch and burn(effect ???)

Defog - Hit+Poison(effect 2), instead of effect ???

Captivate - Copies Att of Opp(effect 9), instead of effect ???

Stealth Rock - Raises own Att by 1(effect 10), instead of effect ???

Chatter - Raises own Def by 1(Effect 11) instead of effect ???

Head Smash - Raises SpA by 1(effect 13)

Shadow Force - Raises Evasion by 1(effect 16)