Beta: the pokécheck legality checker for generation 5

xfr

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the double post but it's very annoying when a single user can completely shut down the shoutbox because /ignore doesn't work.

Edit: I can add a user to the ignore list but only if there are no other users on it. So I can only block one user at a time.

Edit 2: Please consider a way to ban users by IP for any amount of time. Even permanent if deemed necessary. There is one person in particular that keeps making accounts to spam the shoutbox.

Edited by Hozu

Hey, um... I got a false positive on a Squirtle with Water Spout and Aqua Ring as egg moves. it says it can't be done, but it can: beed female wailmer/wailord with male seel/dewgong with aqua ring, once you have a male wailord/wailmer with it, level it up so it can learn water spout, and breed the male wailmer/wailord with a female squirtle/wartortle/blastoise.

Sorry for the double post but it's very annoying when a single user can completely shut down the shoutbox because /ignore doesn't work.

Edit: I can add a user to the ignore list but only if there are no other users on it. So I can only block one user at a time.

This should work properly now.

Hey, um... I got a false positive on a Squirtle with Water Spout and Aqua Ring as egg moves. it says it can't be done, but it can: beed female wailmer/wailord with male seel/dewgong with aqua ring, once you have a male wailord/wailmer with it, level it up so it can learn water spout, and breed the male wailmer/wailord with a female squirtle/wartortle/blastoise.

Link to your squirtle on Pokécheck please.

Hey, I posted here a while ago about a shiny Celebi that was showing up as hacked and I was told that it was supposed to have a type 1 PID. However, the legality analysis is now saying that this same Celebi DOES have a type 1 PID, and it is still marked as hacked with no explanation given. I'm not sure whether the PID type was incorrect before or now, but regardless, two other shiny Ageto Celebi with a type 1 PID are also marked as hacked. As before, I am unsure whether this is an error or whether there is another factor that makes them hacked:

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=352703

http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=460767

Can someone please confirm whether or not each of these Pokémon is hacked, and if so, why? I'm trying to complete a shiny Pokédex and Celebi is the only legendary that can be shiny that I've been unable to locate a legit shiny version of, and it would be nice if one of these was in fact legit. There's a lot of conflicting information and ambiguity here and I'm just trying to get the facts. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :smile:

I read through the thread and, unless I'm misunderstanding, you said only that the Celebi written to the Colosseum save file (common GC PID) can't be shiny, but all of the shiny ones on Pokécheck are the ones transferred to GBA (type 1 PID), correct? Unless I missed something in the thread, you never actually confirmed that the GBA ones can't be shiny. I mean, if you tell me they can't, I'll believe you; it's just that a lot of people claim to have gotten a shiny Celebi from the bonus disk and I've never heard anyone outright say that Celebi can't be shiny until now. I'd be very suprised to learn that this is indeed the case. Sorry for being so stubborn about this, and thanks for the help. :smile:

The Deoxys I just caught in Emerald and tutored Counter has Counter show up as hacked.

Edit: It might have something to do with the formes. Mimic shows up as xD tutor so I believe that it's reading the Deoxys-N tutor list from 3rd gen, which does not include certain tutors from FR/LG/E like Counter. Deoxys-N can't learn those tutor moves because it can't be in that forme in FR/LG/E, it would be in Attack/Defense/Speed forme instead. Simply put, the move tutor list needs to include all tutor moves across all formes.

Today and provided a Haxorus Ends:

Haxorus \ FFFF \ FFFF \ 0000 \ FFFF

Exits that do not have trash bytes of its pre-evolution (fraxorus) when it should leave "fFound trash bytes from original name "Fraxorus". (Fraxorus\FFFF\0000\FFFF)."

If you can be correct.

----

for example, Raichu if that ends well, has a letter unless its pre-evolution.

Raichu \ FFFF \ FFFF \ 0000 \ 0000 \ FFFF

Hey, I just checked my Jirachi and it said "Unknown GBA PID". I asked around and people told me it was legit.

Tanabata Jirachi must have a valid restricted GBA event PID. I'm sorry but yours was edited somehow.

for some reason the it says unknown location on my Tranquil, despite it being RNG abused, and caught on route 6.

also, can you change the box views to display the correct forms of the pokemon?

That's because Tranquill doesn't appear in August on route 6 unless you use the season rollover glitch.

Today and provided a Haxorus Ends: Haxorus \ FFFF \ FFFF \ 0000 \ FFFF

Exits that do not have trash bytes of its pre-evolution (fraxorus) when it should leave "fFound trash bytes from original name "Fraxorus". (Fraxorus\FFFF\0000\FFFF)."

The pre-evolution of Haxorus is Fraxure, not Fraxorus.