Archived Sticky: Gen V Event Collection and Contribution Thread

Guested

i would like to thanks every body for all these events

so i post mine, i got them by a friend and i really hope that their are legit.

Guested edit: Checking...

getting them from friends isn't always the most reliable way to get them, unless you know for sure that they attended the event.

Oh... these are pkm files. We are interested in the pgf files.

These won't be added to the collection.

Edited by Guested

I've got the Wi-Fi Golurk and getting the Wi-Fi Hydreigon soon, would they fit for contribution or the Movie 11 Golurk/Hydreigon we have would be enough?

~Yui

Edited by Yui

4rbwh4.png20gzeaf.jpg

EST2011 Karrablast (ITA)

Card ID: 2

Card title: È un Karrablast!

Date card received: 16th July, 2011

Pokémon icon: #588

EST2011 Shelmet (ITA)

Card ID: 3

Card title: È uno Shelmet!

Date card received: 16th July, 2011

Pokémon icon: #616

Guested edit: checking and adding...

Edited by Guested

036-0.png

036-1.png036-2.png

Card Title: ANA ピカチュウ プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモンを あそんでくわて

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Icon: Pokémon #25

Date Card Received: 2011.07.18

Guested edit: adding to collection...

Edited by Nigoli
Damn Hotlinkers

Thanks to Malvoideae, we have gotten the German Zoroark and Karrablast/Shelmet!

7-19-2011

Collection archive updated

Added:

German Snarl Zoroark, Karrablast/Shelmet

These WC and Pokemon are identical to the German version of the Greek event, so it covers both on the checklist.

French Zoroark has been contributed, due to its distribution at video game stores in France, but we still don't have Karrablast or Shelmet and I am unsure if those have been distributed anywhere other than the Greek event.

I am also unaware of any further distributions of these events in Spanish.

I'd like everyone to keep their ears/eyes open to see if any of these other European distributions are/were obtainable using the different languages of the BW game cartridges. Another recent one was held in the UK. These were likely identical to the Greek distributions, and it is unknown if the UK event was English only.

Thanks to Malvoideae, we have gotten the German Zoroark and Karrablast/Shelmet!

7-19-2011

Added:

German Snarl Zoroark, Karrablast/Shelmet

These WC and Pokemon are identical to the German version of the Greek event, so it covers both on the checklist.

French Zoroark has been contributed, due to its distribution at video game stores in France, but we still don't have Karrablast or Shelmet and I am unsure if those have been distributed anywhere other than the Greek event.

I am also unaware of any further distributions of these events in Spanish.

I'd like everyone to keep their ears/eyes open to see if any of these other European distributions are/were obtainable using the different languages of the BW game cartridges. Another recent one was held in the UK. These were likely identical to the Greek distributions, and it is unknown if the UK event was English only.

French Karrablast and Shelmet have been distributed at Japan Expo, during three (or four) days. For the other European distributions, Softrigde (games stores are participating for the distributions Swiss Zoroark/Karrablast and Shelmet) writed on Facebook the Pokémon are only for the German version of Pokémon Black and White.

Thanks to Nigoli, we now have the Korean Zoroark. It seems there are some hacks floating around of this event. Based on information confirmation from multiple sources, I have determined that the one we have is the real deal.

7-20-2011

Added:

Korean Snarl Zoroark

French Shelmett and Karrablast have been distributed in Japan Expo (june 30th to July 3rd) but the machine didn't work well so many people could'nt get the event. I managed to get it but I don't know how to extract it (I don't use a linker)

• 2 weeks later...

038-0.png

038-1.png038-2.png

Card Title: 「うたうピカチュウ」をうけとろう!

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Date Card Received: 2011.07.30

Guested edit: Adding to collection...

Edited by Nigoli
Damn Hotlinkers

We have added the Singing Pikachu from the Pokemon Wasshoi event happening at various locations throughout Japan.

When we get those that have different OTs from the a-nation for Life events, we will be adding those as well.

It is unknown if the Pikachu from the newly announced POKEMON with YOU tour will have another unique OT, but we will update when that information becomes available.

See the Singing Pikachu event thread for more details.

8-6-2011

Added:

Singing Pikachu, Wasshoi OT

Thank you!

Hopefully this settles this mystery.

I'll update the collection in the morning.

It turns out the confusion was that Pokesav does not correctly display the French accented characters. All French submissions have actually had ÉTÉ2011 as the OT, so they are correct. I will add the new pgfs in the next update.

The next clarification that needs to be made is the German/Swiss events. We have a contribution with an OT of SO2011, but I've seen other sources that say SMR2011. There could be multiples (maybe Swiss is different from German or the old Greek one), but it would be really helpful if a user in Germany could actually go get them and check them out for us. They are all still happening.

Thanks to the last two pgf submissions by lachesis, we have sorted out the French event Pokemon and can now add Karrablast and Shelmet to our collection!

8-7-2011

Added:

French Karrablast and Shelmet (Japan Expo)

German or Swiss users, please see the previous post if you would like to help us confirm and sort out the German events.

Edited by Guested

Hi guys,

Thought i start with a nice forst post:

After my hard day of work i finally visited softridge in swiss and i brought you something=)

Great site btw, and have fun with it!

Guested edit: Thanks! Checking...

Edited by Guested

This is now a second Swiss contribution of these events which has the OT of SO2011. This seems to further back up that the German language versions of these three events are NOT SMR2011, but actually SO2011.

It is possible that the events IN Germany have a different OT (SMR2011), but we have yet to see any contributions from Germany. Until we do, the only German language ones we have are the ones from Switzerland with an OT of SO2011.

Thanks for helping us sort this out, iHans.

For those of you interested in going after the ones IN Germany, you can still get Karrablast and Shelmet at Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.de/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3949321&ab=DE_1_Nav-Ban_Pokemon

and Zoroark at the Pokemon Day Tour around Germany

http://www.nintendo.de/NOE/de_DE/news/events/pokmon_day_tour_2011_43928.html

038-0.png

038-1.png038-2.png

Card Title: 「うたうピカチュウ」をうけとろう!

おりかとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンタ-にいる

はいたついんから うけとってね!

Date Card Received: 2011.07.30

Guested edit: checking and adding...