Card Title: ことしはたつどし!タマゴ プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモンセンターに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ゲームの中の

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Egg

Date Card Received: 2012.1.23

Edited by Guested

Nigoli has once again rounded up the new batch of Year of the Dragon Eggs!

Get them in the collection, or in the Event Gallery.

Speaking of dragons,

If you didn't notice, it's been announced that a Rayquaza with V-Create will be distributed in February as a result of the recent poll of game mascots. Read more about it here.

1-23-2012

Collection archive updated

Added:

054-1.png054-2.png

Card Title: ことしはたつどし!タマゴ プレゼント

Card Comment: ポケモンセンターに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ゲームの中の

配達員から 受け取ってね!

Icon: Egg

Date Card Received: 2012.1.30

Edited by Guested

• 2 weeks later...

2-10-2012

Event List updated

Added:

Reshiram and Zekrom in Netherlands

Reshiram and Zekrom have been announced for what seems to be a one-day-only event in the Netherlands. Netherlands usually does English events, so this means it'll be the first time these will be available to English games! Hopefully someone is able to attend.

058-1.png058-2.png

Card Title: れきだいゲーム ポケモンそうせんきょ

Card Comment: ポケモンの イベントに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!!

Icon: Pokémon #384

Date Card Received: 2012.2.10

384 Rayquaza (せんきょ) [Hardy] {Black} 02-10-12

384 Rayquaza (せんきょ) [Timid] {White} 02-10-12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to trance for Card Title Translation.

Edited by Nigoli
added Card Title to filename

Thanks to Nigoli's quick work, we've added the Game Generations Rayquaza to the event collection and Gallery.

2-10-2012

Added:

In addition to the Netherlands Reshiram and Zekrom event, I've also added an upcoming Master Ball event to the list.

It'll be distributed at the Tohoku Pokemon Center, and is possibly the same as the previous Master Ball Wonder Card.

2-10-2012

Event List updated

Added:

Master Ball, Tohoku

I went to go get a Rayquaza today and took a few photos there.

This event is evidently MASSIVELY popular, as so many people showed up, they had to organize a waiting line just to get in the store. They had the event distro in a lobby nearby, so you didn't actually have to enter the store to get it.

Sharing the photos for those interested.

I also forgot to upload the photos from the Snivy event, so I'll put a few here.

Rayquaza event:

Photo Feb 11, 12 50 12 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 12 53 20 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 12 54 24 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 12 56 33 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 12 56 47 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 12 56 52 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 11, 12 57 42 PM.jpg

Snivy event:

Photo Dec 10, 3 25 50 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 10, 3 29 29 PM.jpg

Photo Dec 10, 3 29 35 PM.jpg

Photos like this are HIGHLY appreciated, especially of posters or signs for the event.

If you attend an event personally, PLEASE snap a picture of the posters, etc(at the very least, to verify).

Most people have cameras on their phones these days, or even on their DS, so it shouldn't be too hard of a request. THANKS.

Although it's supposed to begin on the 12th, the English-language Mewtwo event is available now.

Card title: Mewtwo returns!

Card comment: Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Play with the powerful Mewtwo and

show it off to friends in battle!

Icon: Mewtwo

Date card received: 2012-02-10

I downloaded it via Nintendo WFC, then extracted it from my Pokémon White card. Sorry for the lack of a picture.

Guested edit: Thanks! Working on adding this in right now.

Don't worry about the photo, I meant that for in-life events, not wi-fi.

Okay, thanks to Venom catching the early distro start, Mewtwo has been added to the collection and Gallery!

I used the one with the correct start date, btw.

(Interesting to note that the OT indicates a date of Feb 11, but the start date was announced as the 12th. The OT means that it must have originally been planned to start on the 11th, which explains the distribution beginning on the night of the 10th, as they usually do. Wonder why they advertised it as the 12th... And we still don't know for sure which date is the end date)

2-11-2012

Added:

A user has pointed out that our German Zoroark pgf file had two ribbons on it. This is an error that happens if any settings are changed before extraction when using Mystery Gift Editor. It is a very reliable program, but only if no settings or data is altered. The program HANDLES the data correctly, it just doesn't DISPLAY it correctly. Attempts to "fix" anything will just result in changing other aspects of the pgf file.

ANYWAYS, the original file was from a very trusted source, so we know it was simply an error on extraction.

At the time, we didn't have an efficient way to check ribbons on pgfs, and I was very eager to get a verified version of this pgf up due to all the trouble with the OT of this particular event, so I didn't notice this error the first time around. (We also now have a better way to check stuff like this)

The error has been fixed, and the pgf files in the Event Gallery and in the Collection zip in this thread have both been updated with the correct version.

Sorry for the mix up!

Gallade was able to attend today's event in the Netherlands and has submitted both Reshiram and Zekrom!

This is the first release of this event in English!

Big thanks to Gallade, since this was a VERY limited time event (one day, a matter of hours).

Interestingly, the OT ID indicates a start-date of March 10, which COULD mean that this is when we'll begin to see this event happen in the rest of Europe or North America. Keep your eyes open!

2-18-2012

Added:

Edited by Guested

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the UK Shiny Larvitar!

Card info

Card title:

Great battles await you!

Card comment:

Thank you for participating in the 2012 Pokémon Video Game Championships event!

Icon: Larvitar

Date received: 3/3/2012

Pokémon info

ID: 03032

SID: 0

OT: VGC12

Level: 5

Item Chople Berry

Nature: Adamant

Moves: Bite - Leer - Sandstorm - Superpower

Ribbon: Event Ribbon

Guested edit: Thanks! I'll check this out and hopefully add it by the end of the day.

Edited by Guested

The Spring Reshiram and Zekrom (previously distributed in the Netherlands) have now been confirmed for Wifi distribution for all EU languages.

3-07-2012

Event List updated

Added:

Wifi Reshiram and Zekrom, ENG ITA SPN GER FRA

Announcement:

With the numerous wifi events beginning this weekend, I'm hoping that many users will be eager to contribute their pgf files. We'll have both versions and five languages to cover.

This being the case,

Now that Codr has updated Pokegen to support Mystery Gifts, I'd like to HIGHLY encourage all contributors to use Pokegen to extract the pgf file from their sav files.

Pokegen is the least buggy sav editor and won't corrupt any data (as other sav editors can do), especially accented characters that can be found in European language games.

Pokegen

Checking every 10 mins or so. The rest of the European countries are ahead by an hour or so.... so its probably time locked

Update.... 2:41am.... no event yet. Im up for another hour or so. If the rest of Europe got theirs already, ours should be active soon enough. If I dont post before I sleep, Ill upload them first thing in the morn

Edited by Usaraud

Edit: Ninja'd D:

Card title:

Reshiram!

Card icon: Reshiram

Card comment:

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Before download comment (the thing it says before you select yes or no..)

It's Reshirem from the movie!

Try out its Blue Flare move

to witness its power in battle!

Card title:

Zekrom!

Card icon: Zekrom

Card comment:

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Before download comment:

It's Zekrom from the movie!

Try out its Bolt Strike move

to witness its power in battle!

Edited by Guested

Okay, we've rounded up all the WCs of the Wi-Fi event that started today.

The Gallery pages were updated previously, and now the collection file also contains all of the new WCs.

The English version got its own entry because it is slightly different from the previous Netherlands Local Wireless distribution.

Thanks to everyone who contributed!

3-10-2012

Added:

Added Spring Wi-Fi Reshiram and Zekrom

English

French

German

Italian

Spanish

052-1.png052-2.png

Card Title: マスターボール プレゼント