Help I can't get these guys to be legal

Tamhiel

No matter what I read or try I cannot seem to get these guys legal using Pokegen.

I generate AR codes to use and I have created Pokemon before that worked in white, so I am a bit stumped as to why these guys aren't working.

I would really appreciate any help making these guys legal for random wifi.

Attached are the PKM files

Can't access ur files....it says 0 files to be found, then it takes me back to the home page.. u sure u uploaded then?

Trying to figure it out, I have the same issue, Im gonna link them individually. (See above the link is fixed)

kk

EDIT: Having a look at them now. Won't be long

OK: Had a look at them.

Cloyster: Its Iv's are too high. Try having only one or two of them at 31. U have set its egg date to 6/4/2011. But u have then set it's hatch date to the 5/4/2011? Try swapping the dates around. it's attacks are fine

Garchomp: Again, IV's are too high. Same with the Egg data. U'll have to swap the met and hatch dates around.

Mienshao: Same as above. IV's are too high and egg data has to be swapped around.

Serperior: Same as above. IV's and egg data have to be fixed around. Also I noticed that it's ability is Contrary? No 5th gen pokemon have been released to the dream world so they can't have their dream world abilities so u should change it to overgrow..

Volcarona: Again same as all the above. IV's and Egg data are main issues. Also note that Volcarona can't be obtained until its level 60 cause thats the level that Larvesta evolves at.

Zoroark: Basically the same as above. IV's and Egg data thats all.

Hope that helps. Lemme know how it works out.

EDIT: If they still don't work, remove the Dream world abilities and use their normal ones.

Edited by Gr8trainer
Added in info on the pokemon files

just takes a bit of patience and very close attention. When making pokemon, u should use http://www.serebii.net for info on moves and stuff. Just click Black and White Pokedex when u open the site.

Laterz

Hm, I set their egg hatch and met dates to be he same day, but they are still refused access, The PID's are legal and legit so I really don't know whats wrong with them...

The problem is not the dreamworld Pokemon, as it will not let even my non dreamworld Pokemon in.

5th gen pokes cannot have dream world abbilities yet. they have not been released. and i dont think that garchomp has been released in the dream world yet either.

Well while that might be true of garchomp, I've tried going online without him, so the problem isnt the dream pokemon. As for their abilities, please explain how I fought a Gliscor with Poison heal yesterday on random wifi.

Well while that might be true of garchomp, I've tried going online without him, so the problem isnt the dream pokemon. As for their abilities, please explain how I fought a Gliscor with Poison heal yesterday on random wifi.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed as hell since I've got everything legal as far as I can see on Pokegen and I still cant do it on Pokesav because they're still missing abilities and moves.

If anyone can help make these guys legal or supply a .pkm file of a legit pokemon with a dreamworld ability and one without, this could help me figure out whats wrong or even use them as a framework.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed as hell since I've got everything legal as far as I can see on Pokegen and I still cant do it on Pokesav because they're still missing abilities and moves.

If anyone can help make these guys legal or supply a .pkm file of a legit pokemon with a dreamworld ability and one without, this could help me figure out whats wrong or even use them as a framework.

Hi again. Ok, so I had another look at ur pokemon and I edited all the data on them. I haven't tested them online so I don't know if they will work or not. I changed Volcarona's moves and removed the DW abilities of Serperior and Garchomp to see if that might help. Also, the met dates and locations of where u met the pokemon as it is a bit suspicious that u met all six of them in the same place at the same date lol. The IV's were randomized but are still orientated to help maximize the nature. Hopefully they will work. Lemme know.

Oh and as for Gliscor's ablility. The trainer u were battling must have caught a Gligar in the DW and then evolved it in-game to have a Gliscor with it's DW ability. Only certain Pokemon have been released onto the DW so if u enter it with a pokemon that hasn't been released yet...like for example ur Garchomp u won't be allowed in. Gible, Gabite and Garchomp haven't been released yet.

Edited by Gr8trainer
Added in bit about Gliscor

Hi again. Ok, so I had another look at ur pokemon and I edited all the data on them. I haven't tested them online so I don't know if they will work or not. I changed Volcarona's moves and removed the DW abilities of Serperior and Garchomp to see if that might help. Also, the met dates and locations of where u met the pokemon as it is a bit suspicious that u met all six of them in the same place at the same date lol. The IV's were randomized but are still orientated to help maximize the nature. Hopefully they will work. Lemme know.

Man you are like the batman of these threads, saving all us dumbasses from making mistakes, anyway thanks again, I'm gonna look'em over and see if I can get them online, here's hoping!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it still doesnt work

I tried the whole team, blocked

Then I tried the team without dream pokemon, blocked

Then I tried the team without dream pokemon and only gen 5 pokemon, blocked

Whatever is wrong with them its a common problem with all of them, and I can't find it :(

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it still doesnt work

I tried the whole team, blocked

Then I tried the team without dream pokemon, blocked

Then I tried the team without dream pokemon and only gen 5 pokemon, blocked

Whatever is wrong with them its a common problem with all of them, and I can't find it :(

ok seriously, I dont know whats wrong with them then....hmm....

I'll make six random pokemon and upload them. I don't have access to Wifi so could u test them out and see if they work? If they do then the problem must be the pokemon themselves.

The Ninetales is a Dream World Pokemon based on the Vulpix that I managed to get through the Dream World while I was at my friends house. As for Musharna, it has its Dream World ability, but it can be caught in game with that ability on a Friday in the Dreamyard basement so its perfectly legal.

All of them are legal so if they don't work then there may be a problem with accessing the Dream World...u may have to ask around the forums for help on that.

Edited by Gr8trainer
Added in pkmn files