TwistedFatal Black and White Toolbox

Hi, I'm new here, I know you're very busy, but, could you do a pokemon platinum' stats editor? I wanna play with the Rotom forms, I tried to use the Pokesav, but I don't know to use it, please help me... I don't know what to do...

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm new here, I know you're very busy, but, could you do a pokemon platinum' stats editor? I wanna play with the Rotom forms, I tried to use the Pokesav, but I don't know to use it, please help me... I don't know what to do...

pokesav / pokegen is editing for save pokemon game and not ROM editing, this software is for editing stat on ROM and NOT ON Save data~

if you want hack pokemon platinum you can follow aninymouse suggest, yeah is PPRE....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI, in the Stats Editor 2.1, trying to change wild held items results in this error, the program will crash, and the changes will not be saved.

************** Exception Text **************

System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

at WindowsApplication1.Form3.SaveToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

it turns out iv just run into another problem about increasing the moveset i should hopefully fix it by tommorow 12am here so hopefully it will be released either tommorow or the next day and yes i will continue on attack editor once iv fixed the stats editor but for now moveset editor is still main pirority

Your TM HM editor has some bugs as well, I tried to add poison Jab, Venoshock, and Toxic to Serperiors TM/HM compatability list, but it won't save toxic. It'll do the others, but not toxic.

For a lot of Pokemon, it forces the first 8 TMs to always be "off". It won't save them in the "on" position, but for some Pokemon, it works fine, strangely. I haven't tested if this program actually messes up the default TM learn list with the first 8 TMs or if it simply doesn't read the ROM correctly... in other words, does using this program cause most Pokemon to not be able to learn TMs 1-8?

In Stats Editor 2.1, if you make edits on Legendary Pokemon or the 600 base stat + Pokemon that normally cause no problems on other Pokemon, the edits will save, but the program crashes. What's weird is, if you raise a Pokemon's stats to 600+ base stat total, it doesn't seem to occur.

************** Exception Text **************

System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToByte(String Value)

at WindowsApplication1.Form3.SaveToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

^ It's to do with the base EXP. The tool only tries to save it as one byte, so any value above 255 just breaks it. It seems to read both bytes fine but just can't save; you can circumvent it for now by putting in (Base XP - 256) to retain the same value when you save. That makes it impossible to edit Blissey since even with a 256 cut the base EXP is still too high, but everything else should be fine.