Kazo's B/W Tools

Thank you. Just used the Overworld, so now I have Lance on the Overworld. Now it's Sprite time. I thank you Andi for your help, and most of all Kazo for these tools. Later on, I shall use a text editor, and spend ages with the text, and stuff, fully replacing the E4 with a round of champions

Thank you. Just used the Overworld, so now I have Lance on the Overworld. Now it's Sprite time. I thank you Andi for your help, and most of all Kazo for these tools. Later on, I shall use a text editor, and spend ages with the text, and stuff, fully replacing the E4 with a round of champions

But now i wondering how to convert dls to sbnk, if kazo can create a converter tools for sbnk. is can help many people to change theme song of champion, but for now i just can replace and moving only, can't convert dls into sbnk :/ yeah

Indeed. Hmm, now, I am no artist, so they will not be the best, but would anyone like me to post my mugshots for the Hoenn Gym Leaders, E4 and Champ (Steven of course) when I have done them? Will be working on them today and tomorrow.

Sprite Editing - Last 2 sets are, from the last, Hilda, and Hilbert, respectively. The one before that is one of the Subway Bosses. Is anyone able to locate me the E4 Members?

Edited by RobbieNewton

Maybe in this narc :

a/0/2/8

a/0/2/9

a/0/3/0

a/0/3/3

a/0/3/6

a/0/3/9

a/0/5/0

a/0/7/1

a/1/0/2

a/0/9/4

a/1/4/1

all XTransciever content

is c-gear content, sorry i not in my computer. I in my school, after i going to home i will replay for Xtransciever sprite.

EF is not at one row. 81, 84-90 (maybe)(i not remember for all sprite content location, i just create list for that in my computer) include alder.

I have a question about this.

All images have a palette, right?

Say I want to edit a Mugshot. Every sprite consists of... 16 colors? Is that true or am I completely wrong?

Anyway, saying that each sprite has 16 colors, when I want to add a new sprite, can that sprite have 16 new colors? Does this program automatically change the color palettes?

Sorry if this question is too obvious.

Where can you find the sprites for when you use Fly? I've managed to replace Black with Red (well, everything except the 'balancing' sprites, since I don't have any sprites for that, and it's only used on one route, anyway), but whenever you use Fly, he turns into Black. Same thing happens with the animation before each of the E4 members. He turns back into Red when the animations are done, but it's kinda bugging me.

Also, what sprite does the Trainer Card use? I tried raplacing Black's sprite with Red's, but Black is still on the card.

You can see my list.

For heroe heroies have many sprite.

for back sprite is have spesial structure than normal sprite like frontsprite, you must replace i don't know i think is just replace/edited 4 file! not 2 file only

is animate sprite not a normal sprite...

snag0019.jpg

snag0020c.jpg

kazo you can edit file format NANR / RNAN file?

For BWSE can edit anything sprite, include a/0/0/4

4-31

95843560.png

35526887.png

4-22

92233492.png

91402407.png

yeah same as backsprite trainer xD

Edited by Andibad

• 3 weeks later...

After compressing the files again, I have to create a new Narc with kiwi.ds, right?

Whenever I create the new narc, this new file is about 282 MB large. That can't be right.

What am I doing wrong?

These are my final steps when editing the Mugshots:

- I use 'LZ Batch Compress' to compress the first 21 mugshot files

- I get 21 files with the '.rgcn.lz' extension; I delete this extension to get the original files

- My files are called like this now: mugshot_000, mugshot_001 and so on

- Except for the last files, they are called mugshot_022.rlcn, mugshot_023.rlcn and so on

- I now have one folder with all of these mugshot files

- I use the 'Make Narc File...' of kiwi.ds to create a new narc file of the mugshots

- I select the mugshots folder as the 'Source Files Folder'

- Do I have to select 'Include File Name Table?' I don't select it

- Then I click 'OK'. A New narc file appears named mugshots (the name of the maps my mugshots were in).

- The new narc file is 282 MB (295.805.184 bytes) big!!

EDIT: Sorry, I already found the answer. Somehow kiwi.ds isn't working right in several Folders, so I recommend you to place the folders you're using on the Desktop, to edit them there. This way, I didn't get an error or big .narc files, instead everything worked fine.

@Oxnite : i working, not on desktop....... my recommend don't put anything data on desktop... but is up to you .....

I don't work on the desktop, but I sometimes move files to the desktop, otherwise the ds editor kiwi doesn't recognize certain files.

• 2 weeks later...
You can see my list.

For heroe heroies have many sprite.

for back sprite is have spesial structure than normal sprite like frontsprite, you must replace i don't know i think is just replace/edited 4 file! not 2 file only

is animate sprite not a normal sprite...

snag0019.jpg

snag0020c.jpg

kazo you can edit file format NANR / RNAN file?

For BWSE can edit anything sprite, include a/0/0/4

4-31

95843560.png

35526887.png

4-22

92233492.png

91402407.png

yeah same as backsprite trainer xD

So the back sprites are different to edit?

I did the same directions as it says for the front sprites.

These directions also apply for the back sprites?

Everytime I insert them into the game, it freezes. :(

Edited by litchfield
add a smiley

I want to use the application BWME only that there is a problem! When I open the application NitroExplorer2 and extract the narc (a/1/8/0), it works. But when I open the application editor.exe and open the narc who ask, does not work! How do I do ???!!! If anyone has a video to explain, show me!

When i open .narc that says: "Could not open file... Unsupported file format."

semttuloesp.png

What's wrong?

I'm probally just stupid, but how do you work that compressor program?

I successflly edited Burgh's OW but I need to replace him and a few other Trainers with these

iaza15655156807400.png

A better, less flamboyant Burgh, a better Roughneck (because BW's scrwany ones fail), a better face clown, DPtHGSS trainers whose sprites look better than their BW counterparts, a flipped Cynthia, and a Striato GL triple Battle Team based on which one you would face, each 16 colors!

Can't wait to see Drayden and Iris double battle one. Just like you have done with the elemental trio.

I found this for the VS picture.

http://nyjee.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2qmvon

Do not use these without asking the original author. Since it's considered as stealing it.

Hi, im trying to use the battle sprite editor and when i import the image it scrambles the pixels and stuff, i know you've said its because it needs to be less then 16 colors, but i've been trying constantly for LONG periods of times a day to trim the edited sprites to 16 colors and everytime i count the colors and it appears less than 16 or exactly 16 i still get the messed up image. Any suggestions?

i've looked carefully at all shades of all colors im aware of but if anyone can find any reason they wont work...:

35f44a8f..png

2846cb2d..png

073592c5..png

35f44a8f..png.250b47249be2d89814c7fe2152

2846cb2d..png.84b90db9a00a5ccbf232692f04

073592c5..png.16f193fd20884370decf3b7d3d