Site: Welcome to Project Pokémon!

coolbho3000

The home page for project pokémon looks great!

But I liked the old forum better.......... no offense. :3

And when I entered pokesav.com im like' date=' "Wow, this must be the wrong site >.>"

But I realized it wasnt.[/quote']

Don't worry. We can modify the forums. Soon they will look nicer and more welcoming.

*Ahem*

Don't worry. We can modify the forums. Soon they will look nicer and more welcoming.

Great job with the new layout. Today, we begin. Tomorrow, the likes of Serebii and Bulbapedia quiver before Project Pokemon!

*Maniacal Laughter*

Sorry, got a little carried away there. Seriously, everything looks great so far and I look forward to seeing what kinds of new things are in store.

Also, I, too, would like to contribute something... if possible, that is.

*Ahem*

Great job with the new layout. Today, we begin. Tomorrow, the likes of Serebii and Bulbapedia quiver before Project Pokemon!

*Maniacal Laughter*

Sorry, got a little carried away there. Seriously, everything looks great so far and I look forward to seeing what kinds of new things are in store.

Also, I, too, would like to contribute something... if possible, that is.

Actually, that's kind of what we were planning when we made this site.

It's about time that projectpokemon.org did away with the dragonite loading picture that made me wait forever for this site to finally load all the way, and look awesome. I'll definitely have to make sure I don't stray away from this site for too long.

First of all that was projectpokemon.NET.

Second of all, that Dragonite was a PNG that made it seem like it was loading until 99% just to trick you. Epic fail. hahahaha I can't believe you actually waited :P

seems like it was only yesterday i was joining the pokesav forums, oh wait, it was just yesterday. lol, oh well, i find that im actually posting on this forum and im a lurker more then a poster but i love what ive seen so far so keep it coming and i took, like the others would like to contribute in any way that i can, granted it may not be much tho

Actually, that's kind of what we were planning when we made this site.

So you were planning to crush serrebi and bulbapedia beneath the power of PP. Well good luck with that! I use their sites (they are confusing I really cant stand it) but they have a lot of content and good information if you know where to find it. Since I've been a member since the switch I hope it wont be as confusing.