Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

Hello, I have been playing Blaze Black for some time now, and am having trouble finding cirtain types of pokemon. I am currently just outside Pinwheel Forest and am looking for a wild Charmander. I am using the cheat where you can make grass special by pressing Q while walking. I have only found things such as Hitmontops, Throhs, Hitmonlee's, and Sawks. Here's what the Wild Pokemon.rtf says:

Pinwheel Forest

Outside

Grass, Normal: Tympole (20%), Timburr (20%), Meditite (10%), Spinarak (10%), Ledyba (10%), Machop (10%), Makuhita (10%), Croagunk (5%), Slakoth (5%)

Grass, Doubles: Throh (20%), Sawk (20%), Dunsparce (10%), Doduo (10%), Snubbull (10%), Aipom (10%), Cubone (9%), Burmy (9%), Heracross (2%)

Grass, Special: Audino (50%), Tepig (10%), Tyrogue (10%), Riolu (10%), Charmander (5%), Cyndaquil (5%), Torchic (5%), Chimchar (5%)

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, I just caught a wild Bulbasaur inside the forest by using the grass cheat. Even inside, I have been encountering things that aren't even on the list. Help please. By the way, great job making this.

Come on guys, no one can help me? The wild pokemon log seems to be right everywhere else, except for the only place to catch charmander!

I'm having trouble with this. Can someone direct me to a good rom to use for this hack? Everyone I tried won't get patched at all. I keep on getting xdelta3:target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT....All Done!. Is there something I'm not doing right or am I messing up somehow?

Why can't I battle the third gym leader, I go to prime pier and nothing happens, cherrin never walks out of the gym and when I go inside the guy just says to go to the pier, this always happens, how do I make this stop happening

Edited by nscian12

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I beat the main story portion of BlazeBlack, but now in the post-game section, my ROM keeps freezing and I don't know why. Can anyone help?

It's frozen on talking to certain trainers:

-one of the scientists in the Dreamyard Basement

-Pokefan Pearl on Route 15, though it worked again later

-Pokefan Diamond on Route 15 (still refuses to work)

-Clerk Doug, Black Belt next to Pokecenter, and Ace Trainer next to route 15 gatehouse, in Black City

And it also froze once when I was moving Pokemon around in the PC.

I'm using a DSTWO card and the Regular version of this, with a US rom.

Can someone help me? How do I make it work properly?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if this is the owner of blaze black and volt white, i am wodering what to do. on desmume, everything works fine. but it is laggy so i tried No$gba. i got the fix code working, but, before the professor talks to me at the beginning, it makes the screen of the emulator go dim, and it freezes. this hasn't been working for some time now. it would be great to here from you back.

- jig~

hey there Dreyano....just played through your hack and was amazed at how much effort you put in.

I can't speak for others but I enjoyed the increase in challenge from gym leaders/trainers etc......

I don't play in tournaments or internationally/competitively, so the games' AI is the only ''challenge'' that I'll be facing.....so the increased challenge is greatly appreciated.

I did however, find it a little annoying and in some cases down right impossible to find the legendaries..lol

I mean...I followed your guide, but the 1% chance of them showing up tends to be time consuming. I perservered however and finally got regigigas added to my team.....although, I'll admit to giving up on the rest and succumbing to the use of an ar code to ''make'' them appear lol....

Anyways, just wanted to give you some positive feedback and say Job, more than well done.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm playing your hack and I'm really enjoying it. I think the last time I actually had this much fun was playing the pokemon silver many years ago!

Well, I just have a small question about the legendaries: Do they appear in the map (like the final bosses in previous games) standing there? Or they come from shaking grass? Or just the regular grass?

Thanks for the hack and thanks for your help!

I have recently downloaded the latest version of Blaze Black, and while I caught Regigigas without a hitch, finding Thundurus has begun giving me trouble. I'm not sure if it's the RNG screwing with me, or if Thundurus wound up being glitched out instead. I'm not sure how to tell if it's the latter.

EDIT: Oh for, after I post this he shows up. Carry on. :eng99:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Having a bit of a problem here - everything works perfectly up to Mistralton Gym - but then as I move to enter it, and the screen zooms in, it consistently freezes before the screen switches.

Any ideas? Have invested a huge amount of time in this game, and would hate to lose it.

Edit: Ive seen the Wild Pokemon change and even with the AR code (shaking grass etc..) 1% is just too slim of a chance to find them so...

Is there any way to make those chances higher? 10% perhaps? - Im using DesMume Emulator so my only purpose of playing the game is to finish both the story and have a feel of catching all (almost at least) of them Legendary pokemons

Thank you

Edited by gek00
Erased my first inquiry

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dray, when I insert the code ( no$gba fix ) the game does start up, however when I press new game it fades into the professor but about halfway into that fade to her the game freezes, this is for every time I tried it. I even re-downloaded the emulator. Is there a certain setting on the emulator that I need to change? thanks.

Hey dray, when I insert the code ( no$gba fix ) the game does start up, however when I press new game it fades into the professor but about halfway into that fade to her the game freezes, this is for every time I tried it. I even re-downloaded the emulator. Is there a certain setting on the emulator that I need to change? thanks.

Have you tried running it on desmume ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I have been playing your hack and is having a blast.

But I do think that the changes in the Pokemons is a little... problematic.

I have just finished kicking the elite four's butts with a Drought Volcanora (which is one of your changes) and a Solarpower Charizard, and I can tell you that it was totally ridiculous. Basically, what my opponents experienced is an inferno of heat wave, with the the fire moth and fire lizard taking almost no damage, and my other four pokemons just sat back and relax in my pokeballs, for the whole time.

I think in your next version (if you are planning to do one), you really should consider disallowing Volcanora from legally having Drought...

• 2 weeks later...