Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Um Drayano, I did the event for liberty ticket, but the ship won't let me sail. I am about to beat the castelia city gym leader so i activated it. But the lady won't take me there.

Have you picked the ticket up from the postman in the Pokecenter? If you have, delete the Liberty ticket and Mystery gift card thing from your game and try to put it back on there again. Hopefully it'll work then.

I'm kind of curious as to the level curve you used.

If you aren't comfortable sharing it I understand (I used to be very tight-lipped about mine) but I am kinda curious. Mind you I am unfamiliar with Black & White and don't intend on familiarizing myself with it, I just saw you stated you actually used a curve, much like I did, and was curious.

Most don't use curves, they choose levels that suit them, which at times can break the flow if you don't play exactly as they do.

Well the way I made the game was like, I edit up to the first gym, play up to it, see how my level's there, go forward with the second gym as appropriate, play up to it, go forward to the third... etcetera. It's basically just using playtesting to check what levels I'm at, and making the game equal as a result. At least, I think that's how I did it... it's been a while :x Definitely along those lines though.

I did construct it assuming you DID use the Lucky Egg when you get it though, which I do regret doing slightly.

Well the way I made the game was like, I edit up to the first gym, play up to it, see how my level's there, go forward with the second gym as appropriate, play up to it, go forward to the third... etcetera. It's basically just using playtesting to check what levels I'm at, and making the game equal as a result. At least, I think that's how I did it... it's been a while :x Definitely along those lines though.

I did construct it assuming you DID use the Lucky Egg when you get it though, which I do regret doing slightly.

I see, well in that instance it kind of restricts it to your experiences as a trainer. Not necessarily a bad thing, just potentially limited.

I know nothing of the lucky Egg so I can't really say anything on that part...

I'll PM you my curve. It's pretty universal.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool, a 3.1 version. I gonna play it again from the beginning.

Oh, and a question: There's no way to change the sprites of the trainers you picked for the Gym Leader's Remaches?

And a request: Can you tell me who are the manga cameo trainers? (Don't know much about pokemon adventures)

Thanks for this awesome game Drayano. ;)

Hey dude i love this hack but so far i have been able to patch just the regular version, whenever i hack the full version it won't work on my R4, it shows the errcode 4, i thought i had my latest R4 Gold software, any ideas how can i make the full patched rom work...

• 2 weeks later...

hello drayano i just start play your hack..its awesome hack

but it is really i can catch all legendary pokemon in this hacks..i try to catch jirachi at the dreamyard...but it never appear at the special grass..

It is really true i can catch it in this hack?:(

Hello, I have been playing Blaze Black for some time now, and am having trouble finding cirtain types of pokemon. I am currently just outside Pinwheel Forest and am looking for a wild Charmander. I am using the cheat where you can make grass special by pressing Q while walking. I have only found things such as Hitmontops, Throhs, Hitmonlee's, and Sawks. Here's what the Wild Pokemon.rtf says:

Pinwheel Forest

Outside

Grass, Normal: Tympole (20%), Timburr (20%), Meditite (10%), Spinarak (10%), Ledyba (10%), Machop (10%), Makuhita (10%), Croagunk (5%), Slakoth (5%)

Grass, Doubles: Throh (20%), Sawk (20%), Dunsparce (10%), Doduo (10%), Snubbull (10%), Aipom (10%), Cubone (9%), Burmy (9%), Heracross (2%)

Grass, Special: Audino (50%), Tepig (10%), Tyrogue (10%), Riolu (10%), Charmander (5%), Cyndaquil (5%), Torchic (5%), Chimchar (5%)

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong, I just caught a wild Bulbasaur inside the forest by using the grass cheat. Even inside, I have been encountering things that aren't even on the list. Help please. By the way, great job making this.

hello everyone!

I just patched the Full version of Volt White on my Pokemon White Rom. I'm using a DSTT card. The patching went well (I followed all the steps in the guide) and the black window read: Patched Rom successfully! Enjoy the game! (or something like that, don't remember exactly but I understood I did the steps correctly). I started a new game on Pokemon White but to be honest I can't see any differences. I'm at Route 1 and I picked Snivy.

Is there a way to know if I'm playing the patched version instead of the regular one? I've read something about stats but... erm... how can I know if the stats are fine?

Sorry for these "too-obvious-questions" for you but I'm confused :/

Thanks for your help! :)

Well one of the earliest things is that you get the Bicycle from your mom at the start. Did that happen?

i think it is the change of who edit game. we don.t waste of time any more by walking. lower speed. i like it but if we have more rod at the beginning, it is awesome!! right?

Well one of the earliest things is that you get the Bicycle from your mom at the start. Did that happen?

awww no it didnt :(

but i wasn't playing the patched file. I was playing the regular one that I forgot to remove.

The patched rom is called PokemonVoltWhite.nds, right? Well, my DSTT doesnt recognise it. I updated the kernel and the infolib.dat to the latest version but I get the same errorcode -4 message.

Moreover the Rom I patched was called Pokemon White [E]... could that mean that it's the American one? If yes, which kernel is appropriate?

thanks for your time ^^

EDIT: Ok after loooong searching I found the right kernel for Pokemon White Volt and Black Blaze. I don't know if I can post the file here in case someone has trouble for the infamous Errorcode -4. I found the files on another forum so maybe linking won't be appropriate as well. Just letting you know that the latest DSTT update didn't work for me and I had to find an older version. I'm happy it works now though. Still I kept a backup of my SD card in case I want to play the regular game and need to look again for Kernels ^^