Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

1) I included a document listing where the Wild Pokémon were with the download. Check the documentation part.

2) There is a different game ID, yes; there's also a document about Action Replay codes in there.

3) Not that I'm aware, unfortunately.

Where exactly is the document listing?

File is called "Wild Pokemon" inside the Hacking Documentation folder.

Just finished my full 649 Pokedex, so all Pokemon are obtainable. Although a few places I never managed to find Pokemon, but they all had alternate and betetr places to catch them so it was fine. I won't regret trying to find Genesect, Arceus and Rayquaza again, that's for sure lol.

I am interested in this hack; however, I wonder how difficult it would be to implement a hack that disables the effects of natures and EVs. Frankly, I think these have been reducing my interest in the Pokemon games.

It seems like it would not be too difficult to do if the offsets are known, but I am not a ROM hacker so I have no idea. Does anybody know if there is already an existing hack that does this or knows of a method to do it? Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, I obviously downloaded this hack, and I am very glad I did. So I must thank you for it. I have however, come across one thing. In the notepad document, it explains item changes. For example: When you save the little girls pokemon after Striaton City, she is supposed to give you the Super Rod instead of Heal Balls. In my game, none of the items have changed. Any ideas as to why?

Sweet Arceus, this is great.

Earth power and Aura Sphere everywhere. Wow.

Slowpoke line now has drizzle - I haven't thought about that - that makes perfect sense (according to anime).

And the rematch system - amazing.

However, I see few problems:

Both aerial Ace and Faint attack are now 70 power, so it makes them useless for Pokemon with Technician. Sad.

And Magnemite line lost Levitate. ;_;

Oh well, it is a great hack anyway :)

Crap, I forgot about Technician D: Oh well ;-; Glad you picked up on the anime thing with Slowpoke though, that's exactly the reference I was going for

Also, updated the patches again; there was a problem with Charmander's type and the Clean ones broke after a certain point. If you're using the Full Version you can probably ignore it though.

That's a bug caused by the trainer editor. It's not a gamebreaker, so Drayano probably didn't bother trying to fix it. Just pretend they're speechless that they lost to you. ;)

Haha! I think I remember now, I had a similar problem when I was editing trainers in my HG/ss.... right, that's a bug. Good explanation, though :)

BTW, I just realised that the first trainer in Opecluid Gym has the same Pokemon as Lance in gen I. Nice in-joke :)

There's Lorelei, Bruno and Agatha trainers too. Did you spot them? ;p

Hint: You would have definitely done Lorelei's, and you may well have missed the Bruno and Agatha ones.

Yep. I spotted them. Too bad "Lance"'s Dragonite doesn't have Barrier ;)

Edit: One minor inconvienience I found: Pokemon Abilities changes and level-up changes are in two different rtf files. I merged those two myself, but it took me a lot of time, tough.

Edited by piotr_mil