Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

"tried with clean version of both black and white" , that error message was from trying to patch a clean pokemon white (e) rom.

As stated, i have tried patching:

a clean pokemon white (e) rom

clean pokemon black (e) rom

pokemon black exp patched (e) rom

pokemon blaze black (e) 1.1 rom

All crashed xdelta and all gave same message with ups above.

Thank you very much. Is there a list for which string is which Pokemon, or does it go in logical order, i.e. Vicinti to Genosect? Edit, my last question since I sense I am getting annoying. Have you got a type chart in the Hex form? I was looking at one in an Editing Base Stats thread but that does not seem to match up

"tried with clean version of both black and white" , that error message was from trying to patch a clean pokemon white (e) rom.

As stated, i have tried patching:

a clean pokemon white (e) rom

clean pokemon black (e) rom

pokemon black exp patched (e) rom

pokemon blaze black (e) 1.1 rom

All crashed xdelta and all gave same message with ups above.

...Bah, seems I have a case of selective reading. Sorry. I don't know what's causing it at the moment, that is a tad on the weird side... I'll let you know if I find any fixes.

Thank you very much. Is there a list for which string is which Pokemon, or does it go in logical order, i.e. Vicinti to Genosect? Edit, my last question since I sense I am getting annoying. Have you got a type chart in the Hex form? I was looking at one in an Editing Base Stats thread but that does not seem to match up

The Pokémon are in their National Dex order.

00 = Normal

01 = Fighting

02 = Flying

03 = Poison

04 = Ground

05 = Rock

06 = Bug

07 = Ghost

08 = Steel

09 = Fire

0A = Water

0B = Grass

0C = Electric

0D = Psychic

0E = Ice

0F = Dragon

10 = Dark

Legend levels I'm just too lazy to list. As it is they are mostly in shaking grass anyway, so repels won't make a difference.

...Bah, seems I have a case of selective reading. Sorry. I don't know what's causing it at the moment, that is a tad on the weird side... I'll let you know if I find any fixes.

The Pokémon are in their National Dex order.

00 = Normal

01 = Fighting

02 = Flying

03 = Poison

04 = Ground

05 = Rock

06 = Bug

07 = Ghost

08 = Steel

09 = Fire

0A = Water

0B = Grass

0C = Electric

0D = Psychic

0E = Ice

0F = Dragon

10 = Dark

Legend levels I'm just too lazy to list. As it is they are mostly in shaking grass anyway, so repels won't make a difference.

umm i actually only need dragonspiral zekrom and reshiram repel trick only works with them :D

hi, im new to this hack

ive tried a few action replay codes, and most of the codes seem to work

except the instant shaking code

although i've tried to press L while walking, the grass doesnt seem to shake. is it just my desmume, or is the code incorrect?

please reply. thanks.

okay so im super new to all of this

so can you plz tell me how to actually play this

i use dsem and im playing the final patched version of the japanese pokemon white (its already a rom)

but how can i apply this patch to this rom and should i switch to no$gba?

plz help :)

Okay, I've decided I'm gonna stop updating Blaze Black and Volt White, so I'll just leave it at 1.2. Too much hassle to update with about six different patches to make every time, plus I really should actually focus on my academics...

There's also the fact I'm beginning to dislike some of my own changes (in particular the really high levels. ~90s seems somehow 'untidy' to me, but meh.) There's also the fact some other changes I'd like to make could do with an overall rebuild anyway. Hex editing is becoming outdated for Gen V now!

I updated the download links to be a bit simpler; I chose to eliminate the xdelta patches, as well as adding Hatchetball's usrcheat thingy in and rearranging the folders to be neater.

Anyone having patching problems now has a solution in the form of a direct ROM download. I've uploaded the Blaze Black Legendary Regular version, which you'll find the link to on a certain video site.

---

Squall - I'm not sure about TTMenu, but if the normal B/W work then it should.

zukesify - You've probably solved it by now but the code won't work until you get your first badge.

dbzhero - There's a readme included. You won't be able to use the Japanese ROM though, you'll need a EUR/USA one.

sliver - Not possible. It's unknown how to script properly in this so far.

don't using ups patch........... xdelta is better than UPS, because UPS is so bigger than xdelta, i was create patch for my hack, i using xdelta and ups patch, for xdelta will generate 401 KB for patch but UPS patch is generate 190 MB+, ... so ups patch is good for small hacking like just editing script not for sprite (will bigger if using ups).

I am playing Volt White Legendary Edition and have come across a rather big problem. One of the Pilots in the gym causes the game to freeze up. Think he is the third trainer to be faced in the gym, his text is about a lock on. Anyways, he says his text then the game just freezes. Wood R4. Everything else has been working just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Those of you having patching problems, try this new release. Hopefully the new patch system will do the trick.

---

I'm releasing this a bit earlier than I was intending in the sense that I haven't tested this anywhere near as much as I should have, but I'm relatively sure everything is working correctly (here's to hoping I haven't somehow stuffed Black's scripts in White or something like that!). There's no "clean" (I probably should rename that...) version for the moment, just a regular/legendary one that has all the changes to Pokémon and lets you catch all 649. Let's just call it the Main version for now. As I've said previously, I recommend a new game if possible for the newest release: Version 2.0!

The changelog is as follows:

+ A new patching method has been introduced which allows one to simply drag an .nds rom of any filename in, double click on a .bat file and watch the patch happen quickly and with little hassle. Should the ROM be unfit for the patch, the prompt will come up with a checksum error of some sort. Hopefully this'll fix the problems people are having with the actual patching!

+ The wild encounters have been remodeled entirely. A lot of things are now found earlier, and fishing locations have now been edited. Post-credit routes also now actually have different encounters, with a lot of third stage Pokémon available.

+ There has been a huge amount of changes with the items found on the maps; previously existing items have been edited to bring as much important stuff as possible pre-credits. This includes evolutionary stones in bundles of six, TMs such as Earthquake, Energy Ball and Flamethrower available before the credits and useful items such as the Bicycle, the Super Rod (now renamed the Fishing Rod) and HM02 found much earlier than previously. In fact, the Bicycle is found right at the start! You'll also receive different TMs from three out of the eight Gym Leaders; but don't worry, for the original TMs are still found somewhere in Unova.

+ Evolutionary items have mostly been edited to now act as 'Use' items instead. Simply use them on the Pokemon to evolve them, much like an evolution stone. Evolution methods have been redone to fit with the new changes to items.

+ Challenger's Cave has been turned into a bit of a leftover pile, with every single legendary that isn't normally found somewhere in Unova found in there (including Victini, who may as well be not available regularly). You'll also find several Master Balls inside, as well as the legendary Soul Dew.

+ A small bit of text editing has been applied, editing things where appropriate.

+ Trades in the game have been edited, allowing those few late-game Pokémon to be available earlier on.

+ Earlier trainers have been revamped, with some minute changes in some of the later ones. The first gym battle is now fought as a Rotation Battle (though only with one of the three leaders as before).

+ Some small extras to Pokémon stats/abilities have been done, with the most notable being Delibird actually getting things and the fixing of Castform's stats to actually be 80 across the board. The formes of Castform and Basculin have also now been edited to have the correct stats. Some small edits to attacks have also been made again, retconning prior changes and adding one extra.

Download link is any of the following:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QMS8E826

https://rapidshare.com/files/460839984/Poke...t_White_2.0.zip

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtkyjw

http://www.mediafire.com/?d147v9ro3y44ofa

Happy playing~

P.S: The shaking grass code only works after you get the first badge.