Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Drayano

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question, but how do I use the game IDs when it comes to enabling the cheats for blaze black. I am currently using the desmume emulator, version 0.9.8x64, and I cannot get any of the action replay codes to work. Does that have something to do with the game IDs being different or am I just being an idiot?

• 4 weeks later...

I could use a little help because I'm having a particular issue that I can't seem to find elsewhere, not exactly at least. Upon level up (specifically upon level up) for /any/ of my Pokémon the game freezes or I get the "An error has occurred" blue screen. I'm using Desmume and it only happens upon level up after battle, not via rare candy (which works fine). I'm two Nimbasa and I haven't beat Elesa yet. I've tried and tried changing things up, deactivating codes, changing my party, where I was leveling up, but I'm at the end of my rope. :/ I've worked hard with my Pokémon and have been enjoying the game so far, so I don't want to see the time go to waste. Anything I could possibly do?

• 3 months later...

Drayano... I just started blaze black and though you can find all the pokemon throughout the game I'd like to have my own personal team from the start and make changes along the way. There are a few specific ones I've chosen and I can't get the wild PKMN modifier code from regular black to work. As far as I know none of the codes will work on bb.. I'm using no$gba 2.6a. Any advice?

Keep in mind that i've read the forum and know of the ar page in documentation.. There's just nothing along these lines in there. I know it has something to do with the game IDs being different, is there a program i can use to generate ar codes or is that something that will take a long time to learn? I'd prefer to just find the codes and plug em in =D

In the folder BATTERY in the same folder as no$gba.exe, there will be a file with the same name as your rom, but the extension sav.

Download Pokegen from http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information

open pokegen then file->open navigate to where the mentioned sav file is and open it.

you may customize as you wish, wether it be editing your bag, pokedex, or pokemon themselves.

then when you've customized to your liking File->Save, and your done, you may now continue playing on no$gba

• 1 month later...

Looking for Lugia:

I've been searching for Lugia in special surfing spots on Route 13 (where he should appear, according to the documentation) for a couple of days now. I know there's only a 1% chance of finding him, but I've found other 1% legendaries (Mew, Celebi, Arceus, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Genesect) within just a few hours.

Am I doing something wrong, or have I just been extraordinarily lucky so far?

could anyone help me to catch riolu, i know where to find him but i dont know how to encounter him in the grass. i dont know how to use the grass cheat or where to find it on the net. could anyone help me?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...