Well, I progressed in trading Stadium 2 Regs to RBYGSC, but I need more help...

POKEMONMASTER260

• 6 years later...
11 hours ago, suloku said:

I've been looking at how Stadium 1 (japanese) stores registered pokémon, and they are copies of the GB format. They are at the beggining of the savefile there, so most likely stadium 2 does the same?

I'll look into that when I finish messing with the jap game, maybe get a pk1 conversion tool for them.

Well... Uh, this I did not expect.

So, that was my old account I was locked out of that you are replying to.  I was talking about the American Stadium GS, but I think you're referring to the game that was known as Pokemon Stadium 2 in Japan and Pokemon Stadium in the US.

I've since made a thread asking if this method I'd use, (once I get a new working N64,) to extract my Pokemon from my cartridge would work, but if something more akin to PKHeX could be developed, all the better:

So, anyways, thank you for the offer, seriously.  I appreciate it.

Have a great rest of the week.

EDIT: Also a while back Zoinkity sent me the entire Stadium 2 Pokemon data structure but I don't know if he'd like me posting a PM he sent...  Maybe he'd prefer it if I just PM'd you?  I don't know.

EDIT 2: Oh, yeah, if you want to look at the save dumper included in the Neoflash link included in my thread I linked to, (which you have to register on the Neoflash forum in order to download,) I know the readme says that Stadium 1 is one of the three FlashRAM games supported, however sanni, (who most likely wrote that readme,) thinks Stadium 2 should hopefully work since it's the same FlashRAM type, he just hasn't tested it like he did with Stadium 1.  (Of course, he says all that later in the thread, but in case you don't go that far...)

Edited by Aquaaquaaqua