hello everyone, im new here!

Rocket Grunt Kyle

hi everyone,

my name is kyle, and i'm a huge pokemaniac! (Duh! why else would you be here)

ive played red and blue, gold and silver, and fire red and leaf green (emu). I just got my first DS on blackfriday. I picked up 2 ranger games first, blew through the second one. im half way through the third.(there are three right?) and now i have soul silver. I got all 5 gba games off ebay, and im pretty sure i am getting gold for christmas. ((oh yea, and im getting yellow off a friend))

i found this site looking for a way to get the event pokemon i had to miss out on due to not having the money to buy a ds and SS when the game came out. waiting in line on black friday, a friend told me about a way to transfer files to the ds, such as events. thats how i stumbled here.

Little more about me if you care to read it!

I am going back to school in the spring. I am going for my BA in game development and my Masters in Design. I have been designing my own top secret pokemon game, which is what rekindled my love for pokemon and my passion for wanting to make video games.

maybe i will like 3 of the pokemon i have designed.... shhhhh ....

Rocket Grunt Kyle

Hi everyo.... I mean Rocket Grunt Kyle, or RGK, or Rock Gryle, or maybe just Kyle. xP

Wow BA in game development and Masters in design. That sounds pretty amazing. One of my brothers finished their degree in Business Studies and double major in Business Information System and Management. While my other brother finished his degree in Industrial Design. While I'm here doing College, well actually its High School but here in New Zealand we call High School; College and College; University.

I'm a semi Pokemaniac. I've played all the games relating to Pokemon even Spin-Offs (excluding puzzle spin-offs) and i do casual competitive Poke battling? I wouldn't go as far to collect the event Pokemon, I just don't see the point. xP

Nice to meet you HottSushiz!

Yea. I can't wait to get to school and learn everything. I can't wait to start making video games! I've always player around with a program called rpg maker and developed a great passion for mapping and designing! Here is a picture of a pokemon family i "discovered".

KinseedFamilycopy.jpg

Kinseed, Plumpkin, and Punkster. The fourth member of the family is Pumpking. Evolve Plumpkin at night and you get Punkster, or during the day for Pumpking. They are all glass pokemon, except punkster is also a dark type.