Official Event Pokemon Help/Questions thread

Lupin

Just now, jojo12100 said:

I think this one will be in the beta unreleased section ^^ if we can get it

But that's cool!

I don't know at what point it was online, but it's already offline.

I'll probably get a copy at a later time XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't know exactly if this goes here, but here we go. I'm from Spain, Marshadow is officially released here and I'm gonna claim it tomorrow. The point is that I already injected in my game the Japanese Marshadow .wc7. Do you guys know if I can claim it or the game will recognize the event as claimed? Thanks!

20 minutes ago, RedArmy17 said:

Don't know exactly if this goes here, but here we go. I'm from Spain, Marshadow is officially released here and I'm gonna claim it tomorrow. The point is that I already injected in my game the Japanese Marshadow .wc7. Do you guys know if I can claim it or the game will recognize the event as claimed? Thanks!

they possess different wonder card Id, so won't be a problem!

• 5 months later...

Hey guys,

I got a serious question about distribution cartridge (French EU collector of these), does anyone know them well so maybe he can answer me ?

got a couple of these , one that i got in a game shop and which is clearly legit (dialga, palkia and giratina shiny), two others that i got at nice price from ebay. afer studying them carefully i can tell at 99% there real, but i got a question on distribution screen so if anybody there can help me with it ill be very glad to listen to him/her

The question is about the "Cha." word during distribution. How does it work ? I've sometimes Cha. 1, then Cha.7 and still didnt understand why the number are changing. It work perfectly fine, and once again, the cartridge are real for me (nintendo seal and sticker are same as the first one i got in the game shop i worked in).

Thanks a lot for your aswer; 

Best regards

Edited by Lithos

2 hours ago, Lithos said:

Hey guys,

I got a serious question about distribution cartridge (French EU collector of these), does anyone know them well so maybe he can answer me ?

got a couple of these , one that i got in a game shop and which is clearly legit (dialga, palkia and giratina shiny), two others that i got at nice price from ebay. afer studying them carefully i can tell at 99% there real, but i got a question on distribution screen so if anybody there can help me with it ill be very glad to listen to him/her

The question is about the "Cha." word during distribution. How does it work ? I've sometimes Cha. 1, then Cha.7 and still didnt understand why the number are changing. It work perfectly fine, and once again, the cartridge are real for me (nintendo seal and sticker are same as the first one i got in the game shop i worked in).

Thanks a lot for your aswer; 

Best regards

Cha. - refers to channel here, if I'm not mistaken. What it means.. I don't remember it exactly, but I recall it might have been explained here once or twice.

Hey,

Thank you for your quick answer, really appreciate it :)

I just read all the 27 pages of this topic and couldnt find any answer... Even when looking on the web !

So if someone, my savior, can help me with this, i'll send him a few legit event Mon from EUR version ahah

Have a good day all,

Best regards

Edited by Lithos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Dragonwave said:

Did anybody get the WC for the shiny Tapu Lele because the event came out last month for 2018 International Challenge November - Entry Gift.

Kudos to posting in the right thread. Tho relax, it is not out yet. It isn't even on servers.

For the record "the event came out last month" is inaccurate.
The PGL participation for the event (the battles) ran from November 30th to December 2nd.
(the EVENT DISTRIBUTION isn't even done yet. only the participation battles to qualify for the event was done)

After the participation, it takes close to 2 weeks to tabulate the ranking info, only then will the event be distributed.

The same thing happened to PGL's Shiny Mimikyu:
Battles ran through October 26th to October 28th, and the distribution only started on November 13th.
(almost 2 weeks lapsed in-between the last day of participation and the first day of distribution).

Be patient, and wait a few more days...

16 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Kudos to posting in the right thread. Tho relax, it is not out yet. It isn't even on servers.

For the record "the event came out last month" is inaccurate.
The PGL participation for the event (the battles) ran from November 30th to December 2nd.
(the EVENT DISTRIBUTION isn't even done yet. only the participation battles to qualify for the event was done)

After the participation, it takes close to 2 weeks to tabulate the ranking info, only then will the event be distributed.

The same thing happened to PGL's Shiny Mimikyu:
Battles ran through October 26th to October 28th, and the distribution only started on November 13th.
(almost 2 weeks lapsed in-between the last day of participation and the first day of distribution).

Be patient, and wait a few more days...

When I saw it on serebii event page, I thought they started distributing the WC now.

3 minutes ago, Dragonwave said:

When I saw it on serebii event page, I thought they started distributing the WC now.

No worries, it's a common mistake.
Same thing happened with all the previous PGL events.
People see the announcement regarding the participation battles commencing, and they think the event distribution has started...

On 12/15/2018 at 8:49 AM, Sabresite said:

I have given him numerous lists, but he is too busy.

"busy" lol
I find arrogant/ignorant to be more suitable words in this case......honestly cant he just appoint  someone to manage the event information

i mean it must be difficult for one person to handle a website like serebii ( Unless i'm wrong and he actually appointed other people  to administrate serebii   )

Edited by TheObserverYouAlwaysWanted