Games: Project Pokemon is Now On Pokemon Online

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?25">randomspot555</a>: <a href="/news/257/Project Pokemon is Now On Pokemon Online">Project Pokemon is Now On Pokemon Online</a><p>

Project Pokemon has decided to support <a href="http://www.pokemon-online.eu">Pokemon Online</a> over Shoddy Battle.  Pokemon Online is a battle simulator that has several features not available within Shoddy Battle.  It has support for Double Battles and a tier set up for those competing in the Video Game Championships, among other features.  Download it and come join us at Pokemon Online!</p>

The successor to Shoddy Battle just went into beta recently, titled "Pokemon Lab". It supports double battles (and battles up to 6v6 for fun), and has a VGC tier as well.

Shoddy Battle (and now Pokemon Lab) is more accurate of a simulator than Pokemon Online, or so I hear... kind of disappointed actually that Project Pokemon isn't supporting Shoddy Battle anymore.

I'm sure the admins are keeping an open mind for the future, but the "server" PO and formerly Shoddy run on is just a laptop, and PO isn't as stressful for the computer. If someone wants to volounteer to run a dedicated server, I'm sure the higher ups would appreciate the help.

I'm sure the admins are keeping an open mind for the future, but the "server" PO and formerly Shoddy run on is just a laptop, and PO isn't as stressful for the computer. If someone wants to volounteer to run a dedicated server, I'm sure the higher ups would appreciate the help.

i have a quad-core server 2008 r2 machine w/ 6gb of ram not doing a whole lot at the moment. i can run it off of that if you want. i'll look at setting it up tomorrow. and whatever else- shoddy, pokelab, whatever.

From someone who has shoody battle, pokemon lab, and pokemon online, po is the best, though it needs a lot of work. first, it needs animated moves. it should have ( though after BW is released in the us) tripple battles and new pokemon. They should have tires from gens 1 and 2, not just 3 and 4.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...