PDW Pokemon Popularity Poll

Guested

The official Pokemon site (Japanese) will have an online poll from Sept 18th until Nov 1st of this year.

The most popular Pokemon will be available to meet in the Pokemon Dream World (and then transfer to your Japanese BW game) from November 5th until January 31st of next year.

ill choose Giratina since we aint had an event Gira before.

The official Pokemon site (Japanese) will have an online poll from Sept 18th until Nov 1st of this year.

The most popular Pokemon will be available to meet in the Pokemon Dream World (and then transfer to your Japanese BW game) from November 5th until January 31st of next year.

Assuming dream world Pokémon can be shiny, I'd choose Arceus considering it is the ONLY Pokémon you can't get Shiny...LEGITAMITELY. I'd be okay with Manaphy winning, too. Again, assuming dream world Pokémon can be shiny. Since in order to get Shiny Manaphy, you have to trade the Manaphy egg with to a game, hatch it, if it’s not shiny, send it to another game (you could possibly end up doing this OVER 9000!!! times) or you can RNG it to be shiny on another game (definitely something I can’t do). Though if Dream World Pokemon can't be shiny, then I'd still choose Arceus because it's also the ONLY Pokemon that you can't have legitamitely with 255 evs in one or two stats, due to that stupid event one being at Lv. 100...

Assuming dream world Pokémon can be shiny, I'd choose Arceus considering it is the ONLY Pokémon you can't get Shiny...LEGITAMITELY. I'd be okay with Manaphy winning, too. Again, assuming dream world Pokémon can be shiny. Since in order to get Shiny Manaphy, you have to trade the Manaphy egg with to a game, hatch it, if it’s not shiny, send it to another game (you could possibly end up doing this OVER 9000!!! times) or you can RNG it to be shiny on another game (definitely something I can’t do). Though if Dream World Pokemon can't be shiny, then I'd still choose Arceus because it's also the ONLY Pokemon that you can't have legitamitely with 255 evs in one or two stats, due to that stupid event one being at Lv. 100...

celebi and jirachi shiny they can not currently be obtained (GC games do not draw shiny), while Arceus is obtainable from the hall of origin (even if the event is not the azure flute is as if they could, but good) even so, still appeals more Arceus for being banned from the GTS, and not be able to evs per stat +100

• 5 weeks later...

Here's the code for unlocking Pikachu C-Gear skin from the poll, so you guys don't need to go through all the stuffs I've just gone through..

ゆめのせかい

To input this code:

- Login to www.pokemon-gl.com (obviously with your PGL account that has been sync with your game)

- Click the light orange button on the bottom right part of the screen (the one with the 'Play' |> button)

- Choose the 1st option

- Input the code provided above to the available box

well I hope it's the same for everyone, or I'll have to put in the guide for the poll as well :)

• 3 weeks later...

Results for PDW Poll is out, the winner is Arceus, and will be at lv.100.. Anyway just like other PDW events, you need to input the code / password to receive the Arceus in DW, which is..

さばきのつぶて

How to do it should be the same with the guide mentioned in my earlier post, and then Arceus will appear on your Friend Board..

Well then, enjoy your Arceus :)

Yes, the time has come! It's time for Arceus to show it's true Shiny Colors!!! That means it is possible to obtain the all the previous 493 Pokemon in their shiny forms. Though there's still no Legit Arceus that can have 255 evs in one stat, I don't care, as long as I can get the Shiny God of all Shiny Pokemon.

So can dream world pokemon be shiny??

I tried on SRing on arceus, didn't seem to work...

Yes it is possible to SR for shiny's

I'm surprised and not surprised that the God pokemon won, but hopefully someone is able to get the Arceus and thank you d4rk_13l1t2er for finding the code.

On certain bridges there qwill sometimes fall "wings" and land on the ground. these "wings" can be picked up and when digested by a pokémon, the pokémon will get +1 ev in one stat, even after it has got 100 ev's in that stat.

You mean those stat boosting feathers? I din't know they could boost EVs over 100.

Yes it is possible to SR for shinies

Until someone here/reputable gets a shiny I'd be skeptical of any "shiny". I remember back in the early gen 4 days when people were claiming to have LEGIT SHINY EIGAKAN DARKRAI, when there is a shiny check for Mystery Gift Generated PIDs.

Pokewalker Pokemon could not be shiny. Since this is another externally acquired Pokemon it could possibly follow similar lines of IV/N/PID generation as was for Pokewalker Pokemon due to "delay" and "initial seeds" still existing this generation.

Until someone here/reputable gets a shiny I'd be skeptical of any "shiny". I remember back in the early gen 4 days when people were claiming to have LEGIT SHINY EIGAKAN DARKRAI, when there is a shiny check for Mystery Gift Generated PIDs.

Pokewalker Pokemon could not be shiny. Since this is another externally acquired Pokemon it could possibly follow similar lines of IV/N/PID generation as was for Pokewalker Pokemon due to "delay" and "initial seeds" still existing this generation.

But the difference is your getting the arceus within the game so when you encounter it every thing will be like a normal encounter

But the difference is your getting the arceus within the game so when you encounter it every thing will be like a normal encounter

Oh, so you actually have to catch them in your game? Guess they can be shiny... I'ma see if I can get my hands on a save state to RNG a shiny one for theory tests :P

On certain bridges there qwill sometimes fall "wings" and land on the ground. these "wings" can be picked up and when digested by a pokémon, the pokémon will get +1 ev in one stat, even after it has got 100 ev's in that stat.

evs also can win battles, as is normally done, for it works well even at 100. I myself have tested in a poke at 100 and received after each battle evs normally