Movie18: Dahara City Legendary - Shiny Arceus .

5 Screenshots

About This File

This Arceus was distributed to players who attended the Movie Hoopa and the Clash of Ages via Serial code,
which features a random chance to get one shiny Arceus,
or one out of all types of Arceus (via different item Silk Scarf for Normal, Plates for types).

Species   Arceus 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   デセルシティ 
 TID   03075 
 Distribution   Serial Code 
 Location   Pokémon Movie 15 
 Dates   Mar 07 to Aug 31, 2015 
 PID   Shiny PID 
 Games   JP 3DS: XYORAS 
  Cherish Ball Lv. 100  

Nature   Random 
 Ability   Multitype (1) 
 Item    Silk Scarf 
Wishing
Wishing
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Judgment Judgment   Blast Burn Blast Burn
  Hydro Cannon Hydro Cannon   Earth Power Earth Power
  WC ID 81: 「アルセウス プレゼント」's receiving text
0x03 Thank you for coming to see the 2015 Pokémon Movie! Please pick up your gift from the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center.
アルセウス プレゼント
ことしの ポケモンえいがに とうじょうする
アルセウスを プレゼント!
もっている どうぐによって
タイプが ちがうぞ!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

yo uso esto para en un juego en español y luego lo pase a el pokabanco y cuando paso al pokehom me di cuenta de que el pokemon dice que su idioma es el español ¿ debería eliminarlo  creen que de problemas? ¿Debería eliminarlo?. 

lo dejo en los dos idiomas por que use google traductor no se como quede la traducción.

I leave it in both languages because I used Google Translator, I don't know how the translation turns out.

I used this in a game in Spanish and then I passed it to the pokabanco and when I went to the pokehom I realized that the pokemon says that its language is Spanish. Should I delete it? Do you think it's a problem? Should I delete it?

Edited by nemo4325

it should be okay; think about it from the hypothetical scenario: a japanese person launched a new save, and select their save launch as Spanish, then claimed the event. Then transferred it to Bank -> HOME. The language of the mon would be spanish.