Ability   Clear Body (1) 
 Item    Metagrossite 
Classic
Classic
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Hold Back Hold Back   Iron Head Iron Head
  Zen Headbutt Zen Headbutt   Iron Defense Iron Defense
  WC ID 1504: 「It's a Shiny Beldum!」's receiving text
 0x35 Thank you for receiving this distribution! Please pick up your gift from the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center.
It's a Shiny Beldum!
This Beldum is not only Shiny,
it's also holding a Mega Stone
just for you!

What's New in Version ᅠᅠᅠᅠ   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

The image of the Metagrossite doesn't show up here for some reason...

because there isn't an image. Also if you want to leave a comment for me, to tag me.

It's easy to miss comments in the event gallery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

because there isn't an image. Also if you want to leave a comment for me, to tag me.

It's easy to miss comments in the event gallery.

Could we extract the sprites from ORAS to use for this page (or maybe find some on the net) @theSLAYER? I'd imagine that would help a ton with the event gallery...

7 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Could we extract the sprites from ORAS to use for this page (or maybe find some on the net) @theSLAYER? I'd imagine that would help a ton with the event gallery...

if you're replying with a quote, a tag isn't really needed.. I do get notifications for Quotes xD

Hmm, there is a few issues:
1. extracting all said images
2. uploading all said images
3. fixing all previous uploads with missing items (which are in the hundreds)

It feels like a lot of time to sink in, just for a few crummy items.
Also, most held item don't have images (the ones that have are using existing uploads)

I actively try to upload missing icons or items for newer events (those single item only events).

8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

if you're replying with a quote, a tag isn't really needed.. I do get notifications for Quotes xD

Hmm, there is a few issues:
1. extracting all said images
2. uploading all said images
3. fixing all previous uploads with missing items (which are in the hundreds)

It feels like a lot of time to sink in, just for a few crummy items.
Also, most held item don't have images (the ones that have are using existing uploads)

I actively try to upload missing icons or items for newer events (those single item only events).

I'll try to help with the Metagrossite & the Blazikenite (which are missing for starters), then I'll see if I can help with the rest of the pictures (I'll comb through the gallery & see if things need uploaded). Feels like we're gonna be here for a while...

EDIT: Where are the sprites in ORAS anyway (for the Mega Stones/Pokémon/etc.)?

Edited by coltonsmogon

yeah plus even if you extract and upload them,
I'll still have to go back to the 100 over events and edit the post to include the images.

I don't see that as completely necessary..

It's already insane enough to add the corresponding images to these events.

I rather focus my effort on uploading the gen 1 and 2 events, for now.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah plus even if you extract and upload them,
I'll still have to go back to the 100 over events and edit the post to include the images.

I don't see that as completely necessary..

It's already insane enough to add the corresponding images to these events.

I rather focus my effort on uploading the gen 1 and 2 events, for now.

Or just upload them to where the "images" link to, & they'll be fine then... For starters, Metagrossite is linked to http://events.projectpokemon.org/images/items/metagrossite.png

Edited by coltonsmogon

5 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Or just upload them to where the "images" link to, & they'll be fine then... For starters, Metagrossite is linked to http://events.projectpokemon.org/images/items/metagrossite.png

That's just a default my program "calculated" when printing out the HTML code.

Even if I have the permissions to upload the images to that directory (Which I don't),
it'll still take time to extract and upload the images, and name them as per according.
(plus, I'm unsure if I coded future iterations of my program to continue attempting to output a link
edit: it seems I've maintained the "link generating" capability up to present, with the exception of "bundled" items)

Sigh. You seem rather adamant about this.

@evandixon any thoughts on this?

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

That's just a default my program "calculated" when printing out the HTML code.

Even if I have the permissions to upload the images to that directory (Which I don't),
it'll still take time to extract and upload the images, and name them as per according.
(plus, I'm unsure if I coded future iterations of my program to continue attempting to output a link)

Sigh. You seem rather adamant about this.

@evandixon any thoughts on this?

I don't mean to be an arse about this, but I thought it would be something to do in the meantime... >_<

3 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

I don't mean to be an arse about this, but I thought it would be something to do in the meantime... >_<

I've got quite some things to do in the mean time, I ain't completely sitting on my ass here..

Well, it's not like what you mentioned is completely invalid.
I kept the link generating procedure, in case images are added in the future.

I've noted this for quite a while, but it's pretty low on my priority list right now.

In any case, I do want to hear @evandixon's view on this.

Sent theSLAYER a PM about it, since there's multiple ways to accomplish it, and the details are only documented in a staff-only section.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, evandixon said:

Sent theSLAYER a PM about it, since there's multiple ways to accomplish it, and the details are only documented in a staff-only section.

OK, this'll be next in line after the Gen I/II event gallery's done...

I just did an RNG for this event and I noticed something is off about it.

When claiming the event, regardless of what date you set on the 3ds, it said the Date Met is 11/20/2014, which is the day before this event was actually released.

Is this an error?

Edited by Zhakien

@Zhakien

The met date of event Pokemon is already set at the moment you received the wondercard. The date when you collect it from the delivery person doesn't affect it.
Since the date can freely be changed in the system settings anything between 01/01/2000 and 12/31/2050 is valid even if it doesn't match the distribution period. Wondercard availability is based on server date only.
Also once an event is released for a region, everyone with a game of that region can get it, no matter where he actually lives. So this wondercard could have been downloaded a few hours ahead by someone in the US who had a European game.