Tanabata '17 Jirachi .

5 Screenshots

About This File

Between the period of August 6th to August 13th, 2017, players are able to receive this event via Local Wireless, at Pokemon Center Tohoku.
This Pokemon was distributed to celebrate the Tanabata Festival, and also to commemorate the reopening of the Pokemon Center.

Species   Jirachi 
 Nickname   (default, save lang) 
 OT   たなばた 
 TID   170806 
 Distribution   Local Wireless 
 Location   Pokémon Center Tohoku 
 Dates   Aug 06 to Aug 13, 2017 
 PID   Cannot Be Shiny 
 Games   All Regions 3DS: SM 
  Cherish Ball Lv. 15  

Nature   Random 
 Ability   Serene Grace (1) 
 Item    Star Piece 
 Bundled Item   None 
 Card Per Save   Only One Allowed 
Classic

Classic
  Moves   (ITALIC means Relearnable)
  Swift Swift   Wish Wish
  Healing Wish Healing Wish   Rest Rest
  WC ID 232: 「たなばたジラーチ」's receiving text
0x52 Thank you for coming to the Pokémon Center Tohoku! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in the game.
たなばたジラーチ
とうほくに きてくれて ありがとう!
ねがいを かなえると
いわれる ポケモン
ジラーチを プレゼント!
みんなの ねがいが かないますように

Format Ver.1.0.5-4, Post Updated Date:20171105_1629

• Like 2
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
  • Proud 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok thanks. I'm just asking cause I've been using WC7FULL lately as much as I can since I learned about a so called "push-back list" which is storing 50 of the full file ids, and I don't think PKHeX writes them in. But is the full ID the same as the WC7 ID?

Edited by Holla!

1 minute ago, Holla! said:

Ok thanks. I'm just asking cause I've been using WC7FULL lately as much as I can since I learned about a so called "push-back list" which is storing 50 of the full file ids, and I don't think PKHeX writes them in. But is the full ID the as the WC7 ID?

What link mentioned push-back list?

If what you're talking about is what I think it is,
WC7full doesn't write to the push-back list, tho.
Also, if we're talking about the same thing, it likely doesn't apply to this event too.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

What link mentioned push-back list?

If what you're talking about is what I think it is,
WC7full doesn't write to the push-back list, tho.
Also, if we're talking about the same thing, it likely doesn't apply to this event too.

Yup it's this: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/1160

I was just asking in case there are some people paranoid or OCD if they could get PGL banned (which hasn't been a thing since March) with using an invalid wc7full ID or the ID not being listed in said list, which I personally doubt.

yup that.

I don't think it's implemented into PKHeX yet, so using wc7full won't make a difference.

right now it appears gamesync ignores that list.

• Ditto 1

5 hours ago, Holla! said:

Yup it's this: https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/issues/1160

I was just asking in case there are some people paranoid or OCD if they could get PGL banned (which hasn't been a thing since March) with using an invalid wc7full ID or the ID not being listed in said list, which I personally doubt.

Slayer is right. The push back list is written to at the time of receiving the distribution. It also only pertains to random events with multiple entries. Other repeatables also write but at the same time 00 00 it out because the "max" of 0 is hit.

It is not terribly important because the entries get deleted once you receive them all so there is no legality concern.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 3

Hello,

May i ask , I use Jirachi to my wonder card. But the date of receive just show present day.

any way change to previous day?

10 hours ago, PhantomDA said:

Hello,

May i ask , I use Jirachi to my wonder card. But the date of receive just show present day.

any way change to previous day?

Change your computer's date to the day you want, then import the wonder card with PKHeX