47 Screenshots

About This File

Between the period of May 13 to June 23, 2017, Pokemon Centers across Japan distributed one of the (then) 8 Eeveelutions to players via Local Wireless (region free).
Players could only obtain one Eeveelution per day, per save.

The distribution was to promote the various Eevee and Colorful Friends merchandise that was being sold.

While the promotion is named Eevee and Colorful Friends, Eevee itself wasn't distributed; only Eeveelutions were distributed.

Distribution text

イーブイとカラフルフレンズ
「イーブイとカラフルフレンズ」に
あそびに きてくれて ありがとう!
こせい ゆたかな みりょくを もつ
イーブイの しんかけいの ポケモンを
プレゼントするよ!
バトルで あいぼうにしてね♪

Distributions of the same event:

unknown_eevee.gif   vaporeon.gif   jolteon.gif   flareon.gif   espeon.gif   umbreon.gif   leafeon.gif   glaceon.gif   sylveon.gif
  • Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Glaceon and Jolteon WC7 says Date recived "05/12/2017" the distribution started 05/13/2017

Share this comment

4 hours ago, edwarbad23 said:

Glaceon and Jolteon WC7 says Date recived "05/12/2017" the distribution started 05/13/2017

Dates don't affect the legality of a Pokemon since you can simply change it in the system settings whenever you want. If a wondercard can be received or not isn't dertermined by the system clock. So each date between 01/01/2000 and 12/31/2099 is valid.

Share this comment

Wasn't there an Eevee distributed for this event as well? Does anyone have a wc7full of that?

Share this comment

21 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Wasn't there an Eevee distributed for this event as well? Does anyone have a wc7full of that?

I thought so too, but the official site and the poster in the images above don't mention any Eevee distribution as well. You can get Eevee merchandise though.

The distribution title is a bit misleading. "Eevee's Colorful Friends" would have been more accurate.

• Like 1

Share this comment

6 hours ago, edwarbad23 said:

Your 3ds can be on wrong date when receiving, Not a problem

1 hour ago, coltonsmogon said:

We have full wc7full dump of all 8 Pokemon, at one shot.

confirmed there's no eevee.

(eevee wasn't marketed also, we just misunderstood)

edit @coltonsmogon I'm referring to this: 

1 hour ago, BlackShark said:

I thought so too, but the official site and the poster in the images above don't mention any Eevee distribution as well. You can get Eevee merchandise though.

The distribution title is a bit misleading. "Eevee's Colorful Friends" would have been more accurate.

actual problem is, they named the promotion Eevee AND colourful Friends, when eevee ain't even involved -.-

It would have been nice, to get a HA Eevee

Share this comment

That so strange because the other eeveelutions have 05/13/2017 just jolteon and glaceon have that date ( I put all wc7, not one by one) 

Another question when you say "region free" that means for example If I travel to pokemon center in japan , buy a eeveelution merchandise, I can recieve the event too via local wireless on my USA 3DS region??

Share this comment