- 0 replies
- 214 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 169 views
- Add Reply
- aura booster - powers a shadow pokemon's moves by 20%
- aura filter - the wearer receives half damage from shadow moves
- shadow armour - boosts the defense of a shadow pokemon by 50%
- pure heart - takes half damage from ghost, dark and shadow moves
- amplifier - boosts the power of sound moves 33%
- psyshock, psystrike, feint, foul play, acrobatics, freeze dry, tailwind, trick room etc.
- many new shadow moves (now 40+ in total)
- 25 pokemon per pokespot
- new shadow pokemon (total 108)
- forretress and noctowl back to their original typings
- misdreavus part fairy type
- new title screen
- fixed XG001 model
- TMs can now be used infinitely!
- hurricane 100% accurate in rain
- rock types 50% spdef boost in sand
- opponents shadow pokemon can enter rage mode
- rage mode boosts shadow pokemon's moves by 20%
- I was going to make shadow sky boost shadow moves by 50% but it turns out this was already in XD, just nobody knew about it!
- shadow sky, rage mode and rough skin damage from 1/16 to 1/8 of max hp
- paralysis halves speed instead of quarter
- weather abilities no longer infinite
- the next pokemon is sent out at the end of the turn instead of as soon as the previous one faints
- lightning rod is now immune to electric moves and gives a sp.atk boost
- facade negates burn attack reduction
- Most people don't know this but in XD, shadow pokemon get a 50% speed boost. This has now been taken out.
- battle bingo!
- put shadow monitor list in pokedex order
- reverse mode renamed to rage mode
- Chobin’s name was changed back
- New Mt. Battle prizes
- changed tutor moves and TMs
- 2 replies
- 444 views
- Add Reply
- Championship Points
- 1 reply
- 191 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 231 views
- Add Reply
Project Pokemon has recently undergone a few staff changes. @jasenyoface is now on our News Team and will be serving as a local moderator of the News forums, as well reporting Pokemon-related news. Additionally, @theSLAYER has been promoted to Assistant Administrator, allowing him to continue to work hard to improve the Event Gallery.
I would also like to bring attention to my latest addition to the site: the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon data reference. It shows information about Pokémon and Moves in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (PSMD). What makes this different from other resources out there is that this data shows IDs of Pokemon and Moves, as used by the Mystery Dungeon games, making it very useful for ROM research and making cheat codes (like Action Replay). This also shows some details about PSMD's move growth, showing the minimum and maximum stats for each move. I would like to thank @psy_commando, @Andibad, and @TruePikachu for providing the research I needed to write all of this. Please direct any feedback about the Mystery Dungeon data reference here.
Writing this paved the way for easily publishing additional resources. Because Project Pokémon is a community, all contributions are welcome. If you have basic web design experience and would be willing to write things for the site (original Pokédexes, tutorials, etc.), please send me a PM or reply to this thread.
Pokémon the Series: XYZ concluded Ash’s Kalos adventure with a well deserved trip back to his home in Pallet Town. After all of the chaos that Team Flare caused in the Kalos region, I’m sure Ash could use some R&R. Little did he know that a tropical vacation was in the near future!
Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon features Ash learning the Alolan customs while living on Melemele Island in the Alola region. Ash has always had a knack for making friends where ever he goes; nothing can isolate him! With the help of his new pals, Ash discovers how exciting his newly chosen lifestyle can be.
According to Pokemon.com, this will be the 20th season of the Pokémon cartoon. The site also notes that episodes of Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon will be aired on DisneyXD, switching from longtime host Cartoon Network. This Friday, May the 12th, Sun & Moon will debut in the United States on the DisneyXD channel. Can’t wait? Catch the first two episodes now on Watchdisneyxd.go.com! Restriction apply.
Image source: watchdisneyxd.go.com
Pokemon XG: Next Gen has been released and is the world's first ever Pokemon XD:GoD hack!
For more details and download link: Pokemon XG Main Thread
- Physical/Special Split
- Gen VI type matchup chart including fairy type
- New set of shadow pokemon and other obtainable pokemon
- Moves and abilities from later generations
- More challenging opponents
- Gen VI critical hit multiplier
- TMs can be reused infinitely.
- Move tutor moves can be learned infinitely and are all available from the start.
- Decapitalised text
- Increased chance of finding shinies (more in line with gen 7). Shadow pokemon can be shiny without the colosseum glitch
- better AI
choice scarf, choice specs, pixie plate, focus sash, assault vest, life orb, eviolite (works with pokemon with gen 4 evolutions)
no guard, magic bounce, sturdy, adaptability, multiscale, solar power, regenerator, snow warning, tough claws, sand force, bulletproof, fur coat,motor drive, storm drain, sap sipper, justified, skill link, download
- Eevee now evolves into Espeon and Umbreon using sun and moon stones respectively
- All evolution stones are now for sale at the pyrite poke mart
- The "lucky egg" quest after the first round of orre colosseum now gives a soul dew as the reward
- The "shininess" of trainer pokemon is now predetermined unless they are shadow pokemon which still have a random chance of being shiny
- Rare candies are for sale at an increased price from the herbalist
- Decreased the chances of the rare encounters at pokespots
This month, Trainers have an excellent opportunity to acquire three new Mega Stones for their Pokémon in Pokémon Sun and Moon. For the first time, we will be able to Mega Evolve our Abomasnow, Manectric and Tyranitar!
From May 17th to May 25th Trainers may register to compete in this month’s 2017 International Challenge May Online Competition. Battles will begin May 26th and last through May 28th. This will be a double battle competition that restricts Trainers to use only their Pokémon from the Alola region. Other rules and restrictions apply. Head over to Pokémon Global Link for more details.
Mega Evolution does have its own advantages and disadvantages in battle, so naturally it doesn’t fit in with everyone’s strategies. However, these stones are only available when competing in this event. Don’t miss out on this chance to add more content to your collection!
There has recently been some interest in organizing a Pokémon Tournament among members of Project Pokémon using either the 6th or 7th generation of Pokémon games. If you would be interested in participating, please let us know by voting in our interest poll. If there are enough people interested for the tournament to take place, the winner will earn a badge (like the ones awarded a few days ago) and the choice of which main-series badge to use as its icon.