- Fixes glitch that caused battles to not continue when Z-Memento and Z-Parting Shot were used on Battle spot
- Fixed a glitch that determined the wrong winner if the Rocky Helmet caused both players to lose their final Pokémon
- Fixed a glitch where Pokémon wouldn't learn moves after they evolved such as with Kadabra and Confusion
- Alterations to some Battle Tree Pokémon - Change of Kommo-o's move from Shell Smash to Draco Meteor
- Various Bug Fixes
- Allows for the resigning of any QR type, via hooked QR decryption.
- Allows for the scanning of Injection QRs, generatable via PKHeX
- Grants unlimited QR scans/day
- Enables one to scan the same QR multiple times.
- Optionally, disable outlines from being drawn.
- 21 replies
- 623 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 242 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 523 views
- Add Reply
(Pokemon Sun/Moon covers 1)
Nintendo has released a patch for Pokémon Sun and Moon introducing the following game balance fixes 2:
Battle videos recorded before applying the update are incompatible with this patch and will be unplayable after installing it.
With regards to game hacking, this may break ROM hacks, depending on whether or not the ROM hack modified the game's executable. If you are playing such a ROM hack, you will either need to refrain from updating or wait for the author to update the hack. Save editors like PKHeX are unaffected.
@SciresM's SMPatcher has been updated to version 1.1 to provide compatibility with the update, and can be downloaded here 3. If you are new to SMPatcher, it will modify the game executable to make QR scanning and PKHeX importing much similar. In order to use it, you will need to have CFW, which can currently be installed using the latest firmware. The recommended installation guide can be found here. Here is a list of patches that SMPatcher can apply to Sun or Moon:
Soundhax was released a few days ago, allowing homebrew access on the latest 3DS firmware: 11.2. This allows the use of save editors like PKHeX and ROM hacks using HANS.
You can now access homebrew through the 3DS's stock sound application! All you need to do is grab the right sound file over at nedwill's soundhax website, and place it at the root of your SD card along with the right otherapp payload. You can grab the right otherapp payload for your console below on this page. Don't forget to rename it to otherapp.bin and place it at the root of your SD card!
It is very likely that this vulnerability will be patched in the next 3DS update, so if this interests you, do not update your 3DS until further notice.
PKHeX has been updated to version 16.12.31 introducing new features, bug fixes, and speed improvements.
- Legality: Added Poké Pelago encounter cases.
- Added: Battle Box slot indication separated for locked & unlocked slots. Locked slots remain un-editable.
- Added: Record (trainer stat) editing (captured, battles, exp collected, etc) for Gen7.
- Added: Starter Choice Event Constant editing.
- Added: Relearn move suggestions for static encounters with relearn moves.
- Added: Option to set NEW flag when giving items.
- Added: Gender changing for Gen2, IVs will automatically update.
- Added: Database filter for Clones and option to delete clones.
- Updated: Database and Report windows now load/operate faster.
- Fixed: Database slot deletion no longer throws an error.
- Fixed: Showdown Set forme edge cases for new formes now import/export to Showdown's expected format.
- Fixed: Setting a party slot via drag&drop now sets the current stat level.
- Fixed: Memory arguments (items, species, etc) for Gen6 now constrained to legal Gen6 values.
- Fixed: Gender Symbol half/full width setting for latin/logographic languages.
- Fixed: Setting the item count to an empty string now defaults to zero.
- Fixed: Illegal dates no longer cause issue for Trainer Editors.
- Fixed: Transferring Gen3->Gen4 case re-added, and item transferring now behaves correctly.
- Fixed: Transferring Gen3->XD/Colosseum now has the Pokémon appear with correct 'valid' flags.
- Fixed: Fashion payload cheats no longer cause ingame crashes due to invalid dye values. Thanks Holla!