Error code 52100 is really raining on my GTS exploit parade.

ORLYOWL

Well this site has really helped me with some of the tutorials for setting up the GTS exploit and so far I had a really good time with it and no problems. Well yesterday I was putting a .pkm file into the sendpkm file and set my DNS server to the numbers it said save settings and all that goodness.

Then I went to the GTS and it gives me error 52100 or if I can get in the GTS it just says communication error and sends me out.

I have not fiddled with anything but my connection was kinda shaky yesterday but today it is fine and my laptop is using it and when i try to connect normally with auto obtain DNS on yes it has a successful connection. My firewall on all my computers are turned off and all ports are set to open.

The pkm file is 236bytes as normal, and it isnt just the file I have tried other ones that have previously worked before and ones off then internet.

The pkm file passes legit checks so it is good to go, I thought maybe because I was bringing pokemon I hacked created into the GTS was the problem and It isnt.

At this point I really do not know what to do and any help is appreciated.

Also this is my first post on projectpokemon and it looks like a pretty awesome site :)

Well I made sure my firewall is off on all the computers I use it.

My antivirus has a mode called game mode where it lets anything run pass it and I do put it on most of the time to play games and do this.

Can using this on multiple computers affect anything? I have the sendpkm file and pokesav and python on my main computer and my laptop so I can usually do it whenever and change the DNS depending on what im using

why does it just sometimes randomly work, I'd love to believe that but things like this usually dont work out for me

to tell you the truth ive only used it on one computer cause i only got one

try this fix <a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OV48U0W9"> click here </a> download the files once its done go to the file called DNS Server and open the DNS_Server.exe and it will say

""Please enter the ip of the fake gts server"" put the dns numbers you get when u you drag the pkm file to sendpkm. Make sure you leave that window open when sending the pkm to your ds.

try that

Ok so what i did is I opened DNSserver folder and open the prgram it tells me to put the numbers in and I put it in like 192.168.1.72 just like that and click enter then it gives me this 0.0.0.0:53

So now I put the .pkm file into the sendpkm file lie i usually would and it should go through or am i not doing this right?

Oh wow, thank you so much that actually worked I never would have even thoguht of this!!!! Where do you live I just want to buy a plane ticket fly to where you live and make passionate love to you.

Thank you so much, can i help you with anything possibly

Action replay, yah but it just doesnt work with my computer and I really only wwanted to use it for items but now that I can use GTS exploit I dont use it cause it never worked haha.

why? what you want me to mail it to you haa

I just got the same error code. So, out of my curiosity, i went to the python official website. Guess what? They have a new version out (2.7). Then, i installed it. Tada! It solves the problem :tongue:

I just got the same error code. So, out of my curiosity, i went to the python official website. Guess what? They have a new version out (2.7). Then, i installed it. Tada! It solves the problem :tongue:

I am having the same problem and I have had version 2.7 of python installed from the beginning. I follow all the instructions and yet I still get error code 52100. I tried downloading the DNS_Server thing you suggested but it said something about "would you like to serch on the internet to find the appropriate program to open the file with?" could someone please help me?

The python 2.7 and the DNS server combination are doing nothing and im still getting error code 52100, I was fiddling around with making a DNS server of my own can that affect anything do I need to delete it?