Creating a hatched pokemon

tulleh

I'm trying to create a pokemon that looks like it was hatched from an egg in Soul Silver. The egg will have obviously been received from the daycare couple. Trouble is, I don't know what to put for 'Met in Place' and 'Egg hatched at'. Also I don't know what to put for the 44h and 45h values. I want the egg to have hatched in Route 34 (where the daycare couple are)

Thanks for that! Unfortunately, the pokemon still says 'Apparently hatched at'..

I'm certain my trainer ID and SID are correct. However, under Original Trainer, I can't input anything. If I click on 'Input own OT' then nothing happens. If I click on the button and input my name, nothing appears either. When I check my pokemon ingame, there is either nothing beside OT or ?????????. Could this be the cause of the 'apparently hatched at'?

As soon as you get the OT fixed, it should get rid of "Apparently".

Try hitting backspace a few times for the OT. That should let you enter your own name.

As a little note, PokeGen can make Pokemon much easier than Pokesav (puts the hex for you, no OT issues, etc.), so that would be a good thing to switch to if you're not liking how long it takes on Sav.