Your favorite animal?

Midna312

Why is the anaconda your favorite? You may want to explain before just posting "it is this".

I have many favorite animals, but the ones up there are frogs (because they're cute, slimy, and comes in many different colors), rabbits (because they're cute and I really do love their long ears, although they are more known for fertility), dolphins (intelligent aquatic animals that no one with a soul can resist), dogs (they're rather friendly and smart), eagles (majestic birds of prey), dragons (fierce mysterious creatures of the past), foxes (elegant and cunning)... and the list goes on.

Edited by wraith89

The anaconda is my favorite because it's deadly,cool,and has awsome abilities such as attaking foes from under the water.I saw a video on youtube where a anaconda attaked a Canbera (a large,brown rat) from underwater.I thought that was amazing,anyway it's my favorite because it just so...cool.

My favorite animals are Snow Tigers (They are fierce during Winter and their white fur is just so elegent), Wolves (They can be so loving and so dangerous at the same time and they can be unpredictable), Dogs (They are loyal, friendly, loving and are mans best friends) and Dragons (They are so elegent, magestic, fierce, beautiful, dangerous and mysterious).

Isn't this an obvious one from me? No? Well, the wolf of course!! :D

It has been my favorite animal for about eight or nine years, it started out just because it was "Cool and really awesome" basically....now it's because I have a certain respect for wolves, they are majestic and beautiful, fierce and glorious in my eyes. It's on the same wavelength of the lion being the king of the jungle, these beasts are the kings of their territory, whether it be the woods or the mountains or wherever. :)

• 1 month later...