Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

2r63bpk.png

*** This is an archive of Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread. ***

If you would like to request, go here.

Welcome to Narwhal and Illithian's Sig thread! Please specify what type of font you would like, what it should say, what kind of background you want, and the Pokémon and/or other main image in it. you may post an image link for the images you would like us to use. As you probably know, there is a sig cut-off (in some skins/themes). Beware of this fact when adding one of these images into your signature.

Rules:

• We will not use art that you do not have permission to use.
  • I will not accept friend requests for making you a signature.
  • Nothing inappropriate.
  • Please do not request more than one signature in a day.

If you don't have your sig within 3 days of your request, post in the thread again and we will make it as soon as possible. We hope you enjoy our thread. :)

Our artists, in order of activity:

Toffeuy (moderate-high activity)

Narwhal (moderate activity)

oni link (moderate activity)

Naru-Chu (moderate activity)

Mr. Swalot979 (moderate-low activity, novice artist)

Illithian (moderate-low activity)

bear831 (low-no activity)

Retired Artists:

telos

kunaidude34

If you would like to become an artist, PM Narwhal.

Featured Signature:

23u6edw.png

By Narwhal.

Please support us! Put one of these banners in your sig:

103ipgy.png

iypf9w.png

voq3qe.png

v49oqf.png

jrzadf.png

122ywd2.png

2ynihk5.png

2a5nnlx.png

PLEASE READ: We will not tell you how to set these as your signature if you ask. Here is a guide:

Step 1: Right click the signature, and click properties.

Step 2: Copy the location of the image shown in the window that pops up.

Step 3: Go into the "Edit Signature" menu on your user CP.

Step 4: Click the button at the top of the signature edit box that looks like mountains and the sun on a yellow background.

Step 5: Paste the image location into the window that pops up and click OK.

Step 6: Click "Save Signature". You're done!

If you would like your sig in a spoiler, follow this guide:

Use all steps in the guide to adding your sig except Step 6.

Use this step instead.

Step 6: Put [*spoiler] in front of the image location without the *, Put [/*spoiler] after the image location without the *, then click "Save Signature". You're done!

Edited by Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I don't know if you're allowed to double post like that... but if it's like bumping, I guess it works. I can't believe I missed this thread... so I'll just request one for fun.

A sig with Froslass and the background with a... northern European snow townish background. Something like THIS... maybe only at nighttime with a bluish tint. And a frosty bluish white text if you can :)

Sorry if the request is too specific :P

Nice. Pretty cool, although a bigger Froslass would have done, but thanks :)

You're really good at this... what program do you use?

Thank you for thanking me! I actually use Gimp 2.4.6. It's almost like a free Photoshop. :P This actually wasn't that hard to do.

Maybe I should make a sig for myself! :D

EDIT: I did!

P.S. You don't have to give credit if you don't want to.

Edited by Narwhal

I'd love to help make sigs if you like. I haven't done it in a while. Here's the short version of my portfolio:

Banner (rather abstract):

XanDesign.png

Two Sigs:

Z-sig.png

erenathsig.png

I don't have any interest in running my own shop, but I could help you if you get more requests. I use Photoshop CS2 and Apophysis.

P.S. I come with gifts (read post #11)

Thanks, and NP for the sig. Still, I agree with wraith; you should make your own sig to show what you're capable of and advertise the shop. ;)

I'm trying to think of what kind of sig I should make... also, how did you make the sig you gave me? I was wondering.

EDIT: I made a sig.

Edited by Narwhal

*thinks*

I want a sig of Minato Namikaze, Kakashi Hatake, and Itachi Saskue. if you are able to, you aren't, then just do Minato, uhh surprise me with the font, and that's about it, and have my name in it of course.

Naruto fanboyism much? ;)

hottsushizsig.png

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8064/hottsushizsig.png

Hm, I would like one with a shiny yanmega in it if its not too much to ask, any good background would do with my name in it, hope its not too much trouble

Unfortunately, finding good, usable pictures of shiny pokemon is rare and hard to find. If you find a good picture you like online, please link it here. If its a sprite, thats okay, but it will be small.

Oh man dude thanks, that looks really cool
it looks so BeAuTiFuL, and AwEsOmE, and there's no hurt in a little fanboyism, i mean isn't that's the reason we are all here.

Its satisfying to know your artwork is appreciated. No problem to both of you.

Oh and Hott, yes, fanboyism is a way of life ;)

Hmm... well I have a request. You know Satoshi's old signature?

x_sig.png

Well I want my name to be reflected like that as well, but make my name look like thunder, and the background could be anything stylish, with a Raikou right next to my name. (if it's not too much, could the Raikou have a reflection as well?) I hope this request isn't too much.

Edit* Awesome. Got your pm. Thanks :)

Edited by FLOOTENKERP

hmm, it looks good i like it. but do you think it could have a little color to it? whatever you think looks good. sorry hope im not being to picky.

Edit* Maybe put my name in the center and have raikou walk in front of the name like right in front of the k. not too close in front though. maybe color in the thunder yellow and give it a great background thats solid colors so you can still make the reflection.