Site: Event Section has Returned

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?1379">Alpha</a>: <a href="/news/235/Event Section has Returned">Event Section has Returned</a><p>

The event section has been gone for a long time. For those who were not around when it was first made, the event section was a place to download raw Pokemon data that could be sent to your game using Pokesav or PPSE-DS using an Action Replay or a flashcart or a creative Wi-Fi protocol program. </p>

<p>

This section is very bare right now. The idea was to get out as much to you, our members, as soon as we could. The section will be further organized and updated as time progresses. Enjoy yourselves.</p>

<p>

Link to the event section:</p>

<p>

<a href="http://projectpokemon.org/events">http://projectpokemon.org/events<br />

</a></p>

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?1379">Alpha</a>: <a href="/news/235/Event Section has Returned">Event Section has Returned</a><p>

or a creative Wi-Fi protocol program.

Uh whats this creative Wi-Fi protocol program called? And where can I get it?

Why do you only upload the PGT and PCD ?? Just give us the damn PKM file already xD

Because we consider PGT and PCD files cleaner and more user friendly since most cannot edit those files compared to the mass amount of people customizing .pkm files.

Uh whats this creative Wi-Fi protocol program called? And where can I get it?

There is a program called SendPKM. It was written right here in the forums. Check it out in the Miscellaneous Development section.

Because we consider PGT and PCD files cleaner and more user friendly since most cannot edit those files compared to the mass amount of people customizing .pkm files.

While it's kind of pointless to have a pkm file of events with PGT/PCDs, pkm files are handy for modifying normal/wild/in-game pokemon.

But hey, this is a terrific first step!

Wow, this really came out of the blue. Are you planning on implementing a layout over time, as well as organizing the events?

Of course there are going to be updates. It's only day one. I'll be doing more heavy organization when I can extract all the PKM files.

how do i use my action replay to move the files in to my ss?

There are heaps of guides on how to do it on the forums, go look.

Congrats staff (and alpha). I wasn't a member the days of the event page but i do remember this page (i was too young to understand it). well done guys.

First of congratulations with putting so much effort n work in to it but .pgt n .pct ain't working for me i tried it but it didn't come up so i'm just chilling waiting until y'all put .pkm on but thnx

What are these PGT and PCT? Is there a difference?

They Are the WonderCard File the File u need to get the Pokemon so the event will work.

You Can use Grovyles Mystery Gift to edit it.

PCD is the wonder card and pgt is the other.

Hope i Helped.

See Grovyles Mystery Gift Editor Here : http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6524-Pokmon-Mystery-Gift-Editor-(v1-4-bta-3)

Its still in BETA. But it Works. Some Bugs here and there.

:bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof:

Of course there are going to be updates. It's only day one. I'll be doing more heavy organization when I can extract all the PKM files.

So we'll have the PKM files eventually? Also, will have basic PKM files for each Pokemon as we had before(I think)?