Mr. E's Breeder Box

MrE

I haven't seen anything like this, and I recently made this for something I wanted to try out, so I thought i'd post it here. It's a "Breeder's Box" - it contains the fully evolved version of every single breedable pokemon family (minus Manaphy/Phione), distributed amongst 8 boxes. Pokemon which have two or more evolutions (either through different conditions, genders, or eevee) have only one of their evolutions represented. The pokemon have legal move and ability combinations, and are all shiny, if you, for whatever reason, want to take the non-trained pokemon out into battle.

All of them have 31 IVs, and are coupled with the Ditto Box, which is full of Everstone holding Dittos of every nature (whom also have 31 on all IVs) to be used to breed pokemon with superior natures. These can be used to breed pokemon with a high chance of specific IVs, or coupled with EV-enhancing items in HG/SS to guarantee specific IV combinations without natures. This was ultimate made just for the purpose of being able to breed legitimate pokemon to be traded without playing around with RNG, as some people don't understand the process, don't want to mess with it, or are unable to for some reason or another.

Breeder Box.zip

Breeder Box.zip

• 2 weeks later...