How many times did you beat the Elite 4?

Alpha

How many times did you rebattle the Elite Four?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you rebattle the Elite Four?

• Never
    • 1-3 times
    • 4-8 times
    • 9-20 times
    • 21-40 times
    • 41+ times

Yeah i did 40+ at that point the game couldn't count up that much. It was before i was introduced in the competitive scene so i thought level 100 it OWNS so that's where i spent most of my training. Also it was a way to increase my Pokedex count to the Pokemon that evolve by level.

I only fought them 8 times. Once for their initial round and seven more for their rematch. One time I just brought my level 100 Articuno in and beat everything (for satisfaction). I may just use Pidgeot next.

In the original it was a different story... I fought them countless amount of times.

Side note: Lorelei and Agatha... why are their Pokemon MALE for their rematch? Either they decided to get a new batch of Pokemon that just changed genders (with the obvious exception of Jynx) or... it looks like SOMEONE forgot to change the trainer gender data.......... >.>

Well what can you expect from lazy rehashes? (Hi2U Giovanni leader of the Yakuza group Team Rocket with his ultimate level 50 Rhyhorn... come on Gamefreak, I know our generation is stupid but we're not THAT stupid that we cannot handle a Rhydon like before... right?)

You people know me. Need i say that i beat them at least 40 times. I was disappointed that once you beat 99 Hall of Fames the first gets deleted in Sapphire.

I got so competitive once that i reached 100 with a Mewtwo in 2/3 hours.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...