Hello, Everyone!

DragonTamer

Hi there, I'm DragonTamer! I've been a huge Fan of Pokemon for the past 6 years, but was never really interested in the forums. But, I decided that joining a forum would let me share my battles with others and talk to other fans, so I joined the best pokemon forum I saw. I own an action replay, soulsilver, platinum, pearl, emerald, sapphire, leafgreen, and red. Anyways... hello! :biggrin:

"Fun Fact: The only Dragon type move in Generation 1 was Dragon Rage. Yes, sad times. :("

Yeah, I remember that. There was no way to tell if Dragon was effective against Dragons or not. Mhh... Gen I was a trainwreck... except for the nostalgia factor. THAT is the awesome part (Route 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 music was also epic).

Anyhow welcome to Project Pokemon. The other wrecked typing in Gen I was Ghosts... and Poison types... oh boy... but at least Dragons are one of the most powerful typing this game has to offer now.

Fun Fact 2:

In Gen II was an unique and special Dratini that has the ability to use the move Extremespeed...Good times, good times lol.

Anyways welcome to PP and may the best be with you.

Same as Gen IV's HGSS... and that special Dratini was only in Crystal, not in Gold or Silver unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...